**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5 star should be my first rank 5

DEADSHOT84891DEADSHOT84891 Posts: 22
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who should i take to rank 5 first i am currently on act 6.2.1

Which 5 star should be my first rank 5 51 votes

Aegon (sig 102)
43%
DrenlinTerragrud9ehell_raiserKerneasmanveertherealMysterioAkkarin23OGAvengerBlackshadow0203Sarvanga1_pingu_tucnacekSpideyFunkoCharlie21540Shock29Agent_X_zzzCrasyduckTheBair123RiptideNegative_100 22 votes
Black widow claire voyant (unawakened)
52%
Drake2078Divyanshu910shadow_lurker22Kill_GreyEtjamaSquirrelguydangarang122MaratoxAMS94AlexBossuThoye3RenaxqqA7madD1wSparx265LpooTheGodfather39ScrubhanWill3808ChaosMax1012anaLysis_ 27 votes
Sentinel (sig 20)
3%
CassyAlbinoDarkElf 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    Depends. Both should eventually go to rank 5. I’d put BWCV there now to help explore chapter 5 and get enough catalysts tk then take up Aegon.

Aegon will get jt kne day but depends where you are in the game. I don’t think you are ready fir abyss yet fir example
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Aegon (sig 102)
    after seeing you are in 6.2.1 i think ima give it to BWCV Aegon is good but i did not use my maxed aegon till i started 6.3 and i had him maxed for a while the only reason i maxed him was cause i had a gem he is a beast for 6.3-6.4 but for 6.2 BWCV will have more value.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Its between claire and sentinel. Sentinel can do all of v6 and v3, maybe v2, so you can get the resources to rank up 1-2 more 5*s, and that being claire, of which can help you get cav if you haven’t already. Claire is the best of the 3 i would say, but the smartest option is to see who’s the best to invest in currently, that being sentinel if the following variants haven’t been completed. Best of luck to you with whoever, all solid options.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Aegon (sig 102)

Its between claire and sentinel. Sentinel can do all of v6 and v3, maybe v2, so you can get the resources to rank up 1-2 more 5*s, and that being claire, of which can help you get cav if you haven’t already. Claire is the best of the 3 i would say, but the smartest option is to see who’s the best to invest in currently, that being sentinel if the following variants haven’t been completed. Best of luck to you with whoever, all solid options.

the best of the three? How?
  • A7madD1wA7madD1w Posts: 103
    because you're in 6.2, claire is the best option. You probably aren't going to do LOL or AOL anytime soon, and claire is super versatile and sustainable.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Aegon was the most useful to me for my Act 6 Completion, but Sentinel is great for variant content, which can get you more rank 5 gems. To that note, BWCV is also useful for a few variants, and is crazy good all around. It's not really a hot take, but I think a lot of people actually undervalue aegon sometimes because some just consider him for abyss or LOL, but I use him a lot for Cav EQ, tons for Act content, he's okay for side quests but usually they have low health pools, etc, but he is most definitely one of my best valued champs, up there with Quake and Ghost. BWCV is just fun though.