**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 6* to rank 3 - Unduped AA or Duped Magneto

I finally got a T5 Mutant Cat. Who would you all suggest I take to R3, Unduped AA or Duped Magneto (level 60)? This will be my first R3 champ by the way. I run suicides and my mutant team has both Apoc and Prof. X at 5*R5 so the Horseman factor is something to consider as well.

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I'd do magneto, AA dupe is like night and day
  • Options
    ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 351 ★★★
    Mags by a mile
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Defo Mags.
    I wonder if this would be more even if AA was duped and relatively high sig 🤔
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Defo Mags.
    I wonder if this would be more even if AA was duped and relatively high sig 🤔

It would be more even. Personally I don't like Red Mag even though I have him at rank 3 now. AA ability to bleed and poison and shut down regeneration is amazing.
  • Options
    tufo24tufo24 Posts: 45
    Thanks for the feedback. If AA was duped I would have probably gone with him but the chances of duping him and getting a high sig are not very good at the moment. I also have both champs at 5*R5 maxed out so i still have a decent AA. Looking like it's Magneto for the win.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Easily AA imo. R2 magneto is overkill as is, and if you are looking for speed, AA is the way.