**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legendary nexus crystal decision

Who should I go with

Legendary nexus crystal decision 22 votes

5 star ultran (new)
81%
SaiyanTerraUnsilentScopeotoe987ProximaMidnight_8RenaxqqSparx265BeastDadAmnetiesTheBair123ScrubhanWill3808RekManDarksniper240Ludasswinnner_1kidanineBarri8 18 votes
4 star Hulk immortal (new)
0%
4 star Nick fury (new)
18%
Kill_GreytofuシMatthew950Draconic_12 4 votes

Comments

• SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    5 star ultran (new)
    It depends where you are in the game. If you're past act 5 then the 5 star MAY be the better bet. However Nick is dope and does dope stuff. If you don't have Nick as a 5 star already then go with him if not then Ultron as he's probably gonna get a buff at some point and will at the very least always have bleed and poison immune.

Ulron is old and outdated but he put in work for me back in act 5 cuz I didn't have a good biohazard counter.
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Saiyan said:

It depends where you are in the game. If you're past act 5 then the 5 star MAY be the better bet. However Nick is dope and does dope stuff. If you don't have Nick as a 5 star already then go with him if not then Ultron as he's probably gonna get a buff at some point and will at the very least always have bleed and poison immune.

Ulron is old and outdated but he put in work for me back in act 5 cuz I didn't have a good biohazard counter.

I am currently on 5.2.5

Don't think if ultran will help. Also I don't have NF even as 3 star

I got warlock as 4 star 5/50 , so I got poison and bleed immune champ. Also I have a 5 star tech awakening gem which I'm holding for champs like guardian and won't waste it on ultran

But ultran could get a buff and im not sure yet to go with which one , but I probably go with nf

Thx for your advices any way
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★

Saiyan said:

I am currently on 5.2.5

Don't think if ultran will help. Also I don't have NF even as 3 star

I got warlock as 4 star 5/50 , so I got poison and bleed immune champ. Also I have a 5 star tech awakening gem which I'm holding for champs like guardian and won't waste it on ultran

But ultran could get a buff and im not sure yet to go with which one , but I probably go with nf

Thx for your advices any way
    And also I got HT red mags aegon and AA as 5 star but all of them unduped (11 5 star in total)
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    NF will probably be the most beneficial to complete Act 5
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    5 star ultran (new)
    I suggest taking ultron unless you have a 4* awakening gem and the resources to take fury to rank 5.