**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How much have you spent on this game?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    True Free to Play
    0$ lol😂
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    $1-$100
    Bought the sigil a couple times. Not worth it in the end.
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Over $5000
    Kade7175 said:

There was 1 week i spent like 700 in 2 days on this damn game. But spread out over 5.5 years ive spent too much

I'm right there with you. I've spent well over $5000 in the 5.5 years I've been playing. Could have paid cash for a new car...LOL!!!!
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    $501-$1000
    I see it as sort of like a Netflix subscription. It’s entertainment but I wish I didn’t spend as much as I did to enjoy it. This pandemic hasn't helped. The adrenaline rush of opening a crystal is what gets you each time. You keep fueling the rush by buying crystals or unit deals. When you’re down—get a lousy pull— you take another shot by buying more. Then afterwards you feel like an idiot for spending so much on a game. Unlike conventional games like PlayStation or Xbox you don’t just buy the game and you’re done; you gotta keep buying stuff within the game.

Kabam is a genius. Kabam has designed a very nice trap for many of us. Bravo to those of you f2p who didn’t fall into it.
  • Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    True Free to Play
    i spend 2 hours per day
  • Options
    N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    $1000-$5000
    Creeseaz said:

Probably around 5000$ or more. My wife was so mad when she looked at my google play payment history lol. Ive been homeless before and still spent money on this game and havent been able to stop. Its bad sometimes. But hey at least i am thronebreaker right lmao.

I still remember arguing with her years ago when i needed to use her debit card to beat maestro at the end of act 4 cuz my debit card was already negative

Bruh....
    not ok.
    I hope your doing alright and managing your finances better.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    $1000-$5000

Honestly I might be over 5K, I’m not too sure. I try not too spend money on the game other than cyber weekend and Fourth of July but I don’t always succeed.
    To be fair, this is my only hobby other than working out that even has the option to spend money on so...

Are you a clone of me?
  • Options
    $1000-$5000
    My love for marvel & the many different champs and playstyles keeps me playing.

I support kabam, they have managed to make a fun game.
    Im under no illusion.
    i know like me, they dont work for free.

But i dont fully support the business model.
    It has the potential to bring people with low self control to a very low place.

• Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    $501-$1000
    legrind said:

Ezra7676 said:

^^^^^^
    Same here. It's over/under around $1000 I bet. Lately I've been getting the $5 daily Cav. Just pulled 5* Hype today and got a 6* Venom a while back.

I look at it this way, I spent far more on drinking and smoking, which I quit both. So if this game helps keep me occupied during the times I used to do that stuff then worth a few bucks.

You started an another addiction to leave an another addiction.
    At least this addiction is not directly harmful to your body.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    $101-$500
    Fun Fact: Anyone who has OG Deadpool isn’t F2P
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    $1-$100
    Hoitado said:

Fun Fact: Anyone who has OG Deadpool isn’t F2P

Wasn't there a arena for him long ago if im not wrong?
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Heres the thing though, for those that are f2p, how many hours do you spend grinding arena? If you consider time spent grinding for minimal units as a cost itself (opportunity cost), then are you truely f2p? I.e if someone makes $200 a day on a typical 8 hour shift at work, vs someone that grinded the same amount of hours in arena. Compare the amount of units /gain that person had for 8 hours spent vs the unit price of $200 which is 6k units worth.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    $101-$500
    I spend a little here and there. I try to avoid it. Not sure how much exactly. Lower than 800 but maybe above 500.