**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on my roster

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Any thoughts on my 5-6 star roster?

Got these only at the moment, as 5-6 star.

Comments

• Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Stealth Spidey and domino are amazing
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

I bet your thanking your lucky stars Maw and Ultron are getting buffed

Yeah. Really. Fingers crossed.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    You have AA, Void, Dragon Man, SSS, DV, Rogue and Domino
    And I'm sure masterpuff is gonna be summoned by themselves by the duped ronin
    Thanks all! Really hoping for AA , void and voodoo dupe.
  • H700H700 Posts: 87
    If I had Domino I would give it all
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★

Thanks all! Really hoping for AA , void and voodoo dupe.

rank up domino she was my first r5 and she did do much for me
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

Contrary to what a lot of people think, Voodoo is a monster. He was my only Mystic R5 for a long time and I never regretted R5 and awakening him. He'll help you massively.

I love my s200 5/65 Voodoo.
    He's such a utility monster and if enemy can be poisoned he actually packs a real punch
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

If ur not yet done with act 5/maybe 6.1 AND have a rulk then rank domino, otherwise screw her. You have some other strong options like DM, AA, stealthy, and void (if you get him duped).

This man is wise.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    It looks like a good roster, considering where in the game you are. Archangel is a beast and does a ton of damage even unduped, but gets a lot more utility from his awakened ability. I don't have Dragon Man, but have heard great things about him. Same with Stealth Spidey, I only have my 5* at rank 3 but have heard great things.

Domino is always great. I remember taking my 4* Domino against Realm of Legends Winter Soldier and doing 10K bleed damage per tick after an SP3. It took a lot of effort to get to that stage and a bit of luck to get it to crit the way it did, but it really showcased how amazing she can be under the right circumstances.

Void is amazing (and very consistent) when duped; when he's not, however, he loses all of his debuffs after he has put six on the opponent, and has to start over. You don't have that problem (in the same way) when he's duped. He's still a good champion but a bit too unreliable for me to recommend until you awaken him. However, you're halfway there, which is exactly where you want to be on your way to duping him.

Black Panther just got buffed, so he might be good. I haven't played around with him enough to say from personal experience. He seems a bit chaotic to me - I tend to prefer very steady, reliable champs - but he's also kind of fun. I have a feeling that it's the kind of champ you grow to appreciate with time and practice, but who isn't too intuitive right at the start.

All in all, I think you're in a good spot.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    0.005/10 until Ronin is ranked up.

Then 12/10.
    Thanks for your thoughts everyone! I will be taking DM up too. Hoping for a doctor voodoo and AA dupe...lol

Then 12/10.

Yes. I saw some of his videos lately. Planning on taking him up as well
  • Wine_LoverWine_Lover Posts: 83
    I had an unduped AA for a long time and he is still very good. He pumps out a ton of damage just melting anything not bleed or poison immune. He deals with evade champs well with parry and heavy. If you stack some poison you can cancel out healing. Obviously he’s better duped but when you don’t have that option he’s still a good champ.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★

I had an unduped AA for a long time and he is still very good. He pumps out a ton of damage just melting anything not bleed or poison immune. He deals with evade champs well with parry and heavy. If you stack some poison you can cancel out healing. Obviously he’s better duped but when you don’t have that option he’s still a good champ.

His awakening is no way related to his damage. It gives AAR and heal block with Neuro's, the potency of AAR varying with sigs.
    Great point out that he doesn't need the awakened ability for damage, @Wine_Lover
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Then 12/10.

I knew it