**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are the chances...

TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
...to pull Nightcrawler 3 times in a row from a top champ crystal?

Seriously this really makes me want to quit. 3 times 15k shards wasted for a champ with almost no use. What a "top crystal"...

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★
    Nightcrawler hits decently hard, and has good capabilities of evading tough specials. He's a 6/10 pull imo.

But ouch OP, 3 in a row? Damn
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Terra said:

Nightcrawler hits decently hard, and has good capabilities of evading tough specials. He's a 6/10 pull imo.

He isn't worth 15k shards let alone 3 times (in a row). Think I am done opening 15k crystals for a very long time.

The opeing just made me open a 10k 6* crystal instead of a 15k 6* (wanted Stryfe) and awakened my 6* Elsa Bloodstone. Guess 10k crystals are the way to go.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★

Terra said:

He isn't worth 15k shards let alone 3 times (in a row). Think I am done opening 15k crystals for a very long time.

The opeing just made me open a 10k 6* crystal instead of a 15k 6* (wanted Stryfe) and awakened my 6* Elsa Bloodstone. Guess 10k crystals are the way to go.
    If you pull him several times from featureds then yeah it's not a good pull.
    Personally I'd be happy pulling NC from a 10k.
    But as is said before, RNG is everything
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    0.17%? Not sure, kinda slept through math class.

Which was 20-ish years ago.

Well, you certainly beat the odds -- but I've seen more impressive rolls, like triple+ champs from the basic crystals.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

0.17%? Not sure, kinda slept through math class.

Which was 20-ish years ago.

Well, you certainly beat the odds -- but I've seen more impressive rolls, like triple+ champs from the basic crystals.

0.72% odds I'm pretty sure
    Thanks. That sounds more likely as I wasn't the one to do the math. Still, impressive odds OP!
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    Nightcrawler isn’t THAT bad, top 3 dash back animation in the game 😂
  • Options
    AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    The odds are extremely small, as there are 24 champs in that crystal. So getting nightcrawler three times is 1/24 × 1/24 x 1/24 = 0,0027 per cent. Getting any of those champs in the featured 3 times would be only 1/24 x 1/24 = 0,17 per cent.