**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanks for 6 years, but I'm leaving the game.

2»

Comments

• Options
    JustMaybeJustMaybe Posts: 13
    Make up your mind...on the one hand you complain about not being able to harvest new 3 star champs and then complain about not kabaam providing little motivation to use them and not being able to sell them lol
  • Options
    JustMaybeJustMaybe Posts: 13
    Not a fan of the new arenas bc seems like more effort required to harvest units but cant say that I blame kabam for not catering to my FTP desires. End of the day I'll just gain units slower
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    i mean they said they're gonna fix it soon lol
  • Options
    SunilShivaSunilShiva Posts: 3
    Texas_11 said:

Numan said:

see you in a month

This hit different lol.
    Ikr. The only time I've stopped playing is when I was physically unable to
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    The amount of time and money invested in this game is not worth to put this game down. 6 years is a lot of time.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Rap said:

Their intentions are to pave the way for 7 stars. They have bridged the gap between the top and bottom but now they are closing down the bridge that made that possible. All so the whales and end gamers can have back their massive advantages and lead over everybody else.
    And change is good if it improves things! This arena change improves nothing for f2p players! In fact it wasn't intended to benefit f2p players! Nobody expects things to never change! But we expect those changes to be for the better of all not for one segment of the community and kabam themselves.
    This was done to reduce units, reduce shards produced, reduce number of crystals produced, to in short create a growth slow down at the bottom and middle tiers! And it is working marvelously!

7* aren't coming in a while bud. We can't even r4 6*s yet. Kabam has even stated that they aren't even thinking about 7*s yet.
  • Options

Wish i could disagree with you on this one. I'm in the same shoes, but i only been playing since nearly 2 years now. (Made uncollected last september, since that its got much easier to get 5* and 6* shards.)

As You have said, I do loved the 2-3* arena, it was always just "niceeee" to harvest someone new to the team, even if its in the lower cathegory. It was always FUN to play with them every now and than!

At this very moment with Negative Man i only unown 5 champs from all of the 3*
    More than the 50% of them are maxed out,(actually all of the 1-2* champs i have are all maxed out)
    the rest are all on R3 waiting to be maxed. Which might not happen after all...

I liked the old arenas, i had my system going trough them. I might not had used my 2* champs in the old 2-3* arena but when i was just in mood i did went for some manace in the summoners trials.
    These things also were really usefull when i opened a character i didnt had in higher tiers but i had it in 2 or 3 so i actually was able to get a rough idea how that character works and how i am suppose to use it.

Also, Kabam made us unable to sell any of our champs, yet they put ZERO motivation in the game for us to do anything with them.
    agree with a lot of what u said but selling champs was dumb and in variant 4 u have to use 1-4* to complete it
  • Options
    Kennado said:

6 years and only 2 6 stars and you say you love grinding? TF. You grind act 1 or something as well?

Not all players progress at the same rate. There is a player in my previous alliance who was playing for over 5 years, and had not even touched UC. He just liked to grind arenas, do the master difficulty of EQ and some minor SQs which he liked.
    This is fine but those people can't expect things not to change around them while they just sit and tread water. When people can start a new account and be Cav in a few months at most now (not talking about old players making new accounts and doing it in a week), maybe those people content to just sit in the early game forever are just going to have to adjust at some point.

The game is over 6 years old you can't expect nothing to change for you ever regardless of how you choose to play.
    This. Buddy is mad after wadding in the kiddie pool for six years and the kiddie pool getting taken away. I can't say that I care either. He looks like Will Farrell in the movie Step Brothers. An adult in the kiddie pool looks questionable in any walk of life. Glad Kabam took the kiddie pool away and is forcing him to grow up his account smh.

I mean it is his account he can do whatever he wants with it. He could u know also have a life and just grinds when he is off cause he enjoys that. Think before u speak buddy
  • Options
    AlexMeyersAlexMeyers Posts: 25
    Daddrieda said:

The amount of time and money invested in this game is not worth to put this game down. 6 years is a lot of time.

Sunk cost fallacy my friend.
  • Options
    Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    I feel the same I really liked the 3* arena and the 4* one gave me a chance to rank up and play with different and new champs for little resources with the added benefit of units and battle chips

I COULD play with champs I haven't pulled as 5 or 6* in two years!
  • Options
    Rap said:

Their intentions are to pave the way for 7 stars. They have bridged the gap between the top and bottom but now they are closing down the bridge that made that possible. All so the whales and end gamers can have back their massive advantages and lead over everybody else.
    And change is good if it improves things! This arena change improves nothing for f2p players! In fact it wasn't intended to benefit f2p players! Nobody expects things to never change! But we expect those changes to be for the better of all not for one segment of the community and kabam themselves.
    This was done to reduce units, reduce shards produced, reduce number of crystals produced, to in short create a growth slow down at the bottom and middle tiers! And it is working marvelously!

Wondering when you'd show up to the party
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 537 ★★★

Rap said:

Rap said:

Gone for 6 months. Knew it was too good to last.
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    I've been playing this game for 6 years too.But...
    I'm not tired of this game.I'm tired of Kabam ignoring players' wishes.
    For example : They bring Act 7 Chapter 2 and brand new Gwenmaster boss (probably difficult boss) As it is known, as the difficulty increases, the rewards should increase.But rewards are same as 7.1 ? How is this possible ?
    Is it too hard to add a few more rewards to keep your players happy ?
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    My alliance just lost 7 players mid season because of the arena change and we were fighting for plat 2 we are currently at the bottom of plat 2 trying to stay in and over the weekend 7 players that are casual spenders, they sent on the spring cleaning, Christmas, July 4th and black Friday deals some also spent a lot during the gifting event and they were usually in the top 300 for new champs and due to the change they said its no point of playing anymore and I'm sure that they're not the only ones that feel this way about the arena change with champs needed and milestones, now we have 23 players left trying to get new players to join our alliance or we might just call this season a lost.
This discussion has been closed.