**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Abyss exploration (6* class nexus)

EmilikEmilik Posts: 121
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello guys, i need your advice. I’m going to clear the final abyss path in 2-3 days and i’m a bit confused about the 6* class nexus ‘cause I don’t know which class to choose right now. I have 100% everything except (of course) 7.2. Can you give me some advice please? I’ll attach my 5* (rank 4-5) and 6* roster. Thanks in advance

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 691 ★★★
    Your roster is solid and you've explored all content, I think I would go for the class with the champs I enjoy most.
  • Options

Idk really your roster is really good, maybe a skill for NF or Shang chi when he is in the crystal

Nick will be my first skill choice, but can i choose skill class and wait until shang chi will be added?

Your roster is solid and you've explored all content, I think I would go for the class with the champs I enjoy most.

Agree but i would really like to find nick torch and stryfe, that’s why i’m confused 😰
  • Options

go gor nick in skill . or go mutant cant go wrong there maybe awaken sunspot or apoc . prof x the list goes on

Sunspot and apoc are fine even unawakened i guess, prof x will be a nice add to my roster, red mag too
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,343 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Tech - Out, you have the best options
    Cosmic - Worth considering, awakening Corvus or CGR would be a nice addition to the roster
    Mystic - If you care about prestige, worth considering for if you care about prestige, otherwise pass.
    Science - Definitely worth considering, HT, Thing, She Hulk, or Cap IW awakening. Some really great options you're missing
    Skill - Unless you're holding til Shang Chi, there are too many pulls that just aren't roster changing (NF the exception)
    Mutant - Always have to consider, so many options that it's really hard to miss a top tier champ.

I'd probably order it
    1. Science
    2. Mutant
    3. Skill
    4. Cosmic
    5. Mystic
    6. Tech

Edit: I'd add that Mystic would jump up to 2 or 3 if prestige is a factor for you.
  • Options
    IKON said:

Tech - Out, you have the best options
    Cosmic - Worth considering, awakening Corvus or CGR would be a nice addition to the roster
    Mystic - If you care about prestige, worth considering for if you care about prestige, otherwise pass.
    Science - Definitely worth considering, HT, Thing, She Hulk, or Cap IW awakening. Some really great options you're missing
    Skill - Unless you're holding til Shang Chi, there are too many pulls that just aren't roster changing (NF the exception)
    Mutant - Always have to consider, so many options that it's really hard to miss a top tier champ.

I'd probably order it
    1. Science
    2. Mutant
    3. Skill
    4. Cosmic
    5. Mystic
    6. Tech

Edit: I'd add that Mystic would jump up to 2 or 3 if prestige is a factor for you.

I don’t really care about prestige, i’m done with aq/aw so i think it doesn’t really matter. As for science class i have a 6* awakening gem for caiw, but i don’t have enough sig stones to bring him max level yet. Agree with you about skill class, and not to find NF it’s what i fear the most. Maybe right now mutant is the best option (prof x, red mag, stryfe). Unfortunately i have to choose the class before i have the chance to use the 30000 6* crystal shards
  • Options
    Btw guys thank you all for your advice, i appreciate it
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    I think mutant is the clear choice because other classes have a low ratio of top classes to overall pool..... But in mutant u can get mags, prof x, havoc, awakening collosus etc....
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 545 ★★★
    i mean honestly u got everyone for everything lol at this point go for a class where u need a certain champ or enjoy playing, if i were u i'd go mutant just for mags, and mutant has some great other options like prof x omega etc
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,562 ★★★★★
    I understand how this is a hard choice. My first question is do you have a t5cc of any class that you don’t have anyone to use it on? If so, go for that class.
    If not, I’d either go cosmic, mutant, or science. Here’s my line of reasoning, when you include your 5*s you have every really good champion in the game. Because of this it makes since to not include them in this decision. Your cosmic 6*s are missing CGR, venom, and CMM. Mutant is missing red mags, stryfe, AA, prof x, havok, and awakening colossus and namor. Science is missing torch, void, awakening caiw naturally, spiderham and some others.
    In my mind, picking any of these classes has a pretty good chance of you getting one of these good champion so they’re all good choices. It completely depends on which of these champions you want the most and how many from each class you want the most. Good luck with your abyss run and your class nexus.
  • Options

I think mutant is the clear choice because other classes have a low ratio of top classes to overall pool..... But in mutant u can get mags, prof x, havoc, awakening collosus etc....

Normax_X said:

i mean honestly u got everyone for everything lol at this point go for a class where u need a certain champ or enjoy playing, if i were u i'd go mutant just for mags, and mutant has some great other options like prof x omega etc

I’m really considering mutant class, since it seems to be hard that something will go wrong with mutants 🤣
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Emilik said:

Idk really your roster is really good, maybe a skill for NF or Shang chi when he is in the crystal

Nick will be my first skill choice, but can i choose skill class and wait until shang chi will be added?

Agree but i would really like to find nick torch and stryfe, that’s why i’m confused 😰
    Yes you can wait to open the crystal until the shang Chi 6 star featured crystal has gone. So in 134 days
    Wow that’s good to know. Thanks
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

I understand how this is a hard choice. My first question is do you have a t5cc of any class that you don’t have anyone to use it on? If so, go for that class.
    If not, I’d either go cosmic, mutant, or science. Here’s my line of reasoning, when you include your 5*s you have every really good champion in the game. Because of this it makes since to not include them in this decision. Your cosmic 6*s are missing CGR, venom, and CMM. Mutant is missing red mags, stryfe, AA, prof x, havok, and awakening colossus and namor. Science is missing torch, void, awakening caiw naturally, spiderham and some others.
    In my mind, picking any of these classes has a pretty good chance of you getting one of these good champion so they’re all good choices. It completely depends on which of these champions you want the most and how many from each class you want the most. Good luck with your abyss run and your class nexus.

Right now i have a fully formed cosmic and tech t5cc (tech for ghost or warlock) but other classes are near to be formed. Mutant seems to be the first choice for almost all of you and i agree with this. Maybe NF pops up from basic 6* crystal 👀
  • Options
    Hey guys, i want to share the new entry. Thanks for your advice
    Also a mutant t5cc, so straight to r3 😍