**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why Ghost is considered so good?

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
Can anyone point it out why Ghost is considered a good champ?

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Because she thinks she’s better than quake
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★

Okay in case you didn’t recognize the goofing, she has no need to block because she can phase-intercept. She can shrug off all DoT debuffs by phasing, crits are unevadable, she can avoid nasty specials by phasing up to 2 seconds of any special, and she has great damage.

If you have Hood on the team, she doesn’t take damage while phasing so you can avoid recoil, L3s, passive DoT etc. Wasp synergy let’s her specials be unblockable which makes her much easier to get guaranteed crits on all special hits.

I think you miss spelt Ebony Maw
    there , also its not a phase , its a falter , and he doesnt need hood to take no damage

@will-o-wisp you agree with me right?
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i don't know i can't see her #badaboom
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

Okay in case you didn’t recognize the goofing, she has no need to block because she can phase-intercept. She can shrug off all DoT debuffs by phasing, crits are unevadable, she can avoid nasty specials by phasing up to 2 seconds of any special, and she has great damage.

If you have Hood on the team, she doesn’t take damage while phasing so you can avoid recoil, L3s, passive DoT etc. Wasp synergy let’s her specials be unblockable which makes her much easier to get guaranteed crits on all special hits.

All of this, plus some mega damage if you use her with Antman or in heavy DOT scenarios like Freezerburn or something. Really the phase intercept is one of her big draws because it can counter a lot of annoying nodes and champion interactions (for instance, not being able to parry/stun and safely start a combo). She also has great damage, as you can guess from some of the above sarcastic comments. She works amazingly with suicide masteries, can gain power while phasing if the opponent hits into her (her awakened ability, which is way more useful than you would think), and between her and Quake, there are grew nodes or champs that you can’t take down with good gameplay.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    She needs a buff
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    The Odin nerf really hit her hard.

She now "only" starts with +70% attack (Antman synergy 25% + 3 x 15% per buff from Odin)

Before it was +115% from 2 Odins.

Unplayable.
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    She's bad because I don't have her, simple.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    1) practically unlimited DoT immunity
    2) synergy - tanking SP3s
    3) insane damage
    4) much easier to play than her rival (Quake)
    5) Utility - she can counter many nodes
    6) all her synergy members are either good or getting buffed

I could go on but these are enough imo