**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Feedback and suggestions about mcoc state now.

SpaceCowboy3000SpaceCowboy3000 Posts: 16
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Hi Kabam team I really like game you make and appreciate a lot changes you made in 2019- 2020 in this game. But last half of a year and this recent changes it feels like you are incompetent or intentionally want to kill the game (I really hope for the first because I actually like it. I really don’t to sound like a toxic angry person)
We all heard the news that your company lost a lot of playes or money in this financial quarter. I want to convince you that changes you made are not smart. In fact they are the opposite. You screw all ftp players and low spenders by arena change . Are you really imagine all people to be like this ? “ Oh Kabam made me get 3000 units less in arena in a month , guess I’ll start to buy Odins treasure from now and on”
No this player and players like him will just leave the game. Things that make people spend money on your game are interesting champions with new mechanics and hard content with good rewards ( Which you done purely too 7.2 khm khm)
Your champion choice and design are insulting for about 80% of champions. I know it’s not correct but it feels like you have 1 capable person and 4 monkeys on champion creation team. (I have to give credit animation team deserves to double their salary. they are that good) Super Skrull mostly calm dude with no defensive armor on him - Emm he is cosmic so so made his base kit have furry and armor up buffs. Jibary panther champion who no one heard of - Oooh she is skill so give shrug off and bleed dmg. She could be renamed to Baron Zemo but with the spear players wouldn’t notice any difference and probably be happier to play as Zemo. I want to give you some example for character design that I think is good.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/265045/fan-made-superior-iron-man-rework#latest

(Selfless self promotion inserted)

Sad part is I had idea on Kt1 stream (he has the best understanding of the game and quite enjoyable to watch ) when he said he want to have Supperior iron man buff
I spend 10 minutes creating a champion and 1 hour perfected him. I honestly believe that 1 his unique synergy is more interesting and creative than 80% of your work.
Last my next point is no players or outsiders are interested to play as Silver Centurion , Psyco Man or Strife)
You are not giving us some we really exited about or if you managed to pick champion correctly (Odin and Mangog) you will ruin him completely. Why not to give us Agata Harknes, Wicken and Speed, Zemo and Us Agent, captain America version of Falcon, Gorr or Bullseye.
You can even monetize on memes giving Zemo good dance of synergy with Starlord. I can see person googling Zemo dance finding Seatin video called «Zemo with Dance Off synergy GOD TIER DMG!!!!!”
You by making game not f2p friendly ruin it for every one. I don’t feel any recentiment towards whales because I believe they are playing less skillful and more stress inducing version of the game. But I will be laughing my butt of watching video like “ I spend 10000 dollars but now I have
Maxed out 7 star Knull with all 10 best relics can’t waight to show it to all 100 people who are still in the game.
My solution is to find less creatively bankrupt team, make champion choice and design better and make more hard content with better rewards.
Hope to see feedback on this forum by players and Kabam employs. please coment out where I am wrong or right sorry for my grammar English is not my primal language.

Comments

• Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    I genuinely believe Kabam is moving in right direction now (EXCEPT all those mindless f2p screwing arena changes). Talking about their low rankings, they are going to get up on the radar soon. The speed they are releasing content with most fun and skill based stuff is just enough to make most of endgame happy. I agree on the part about quality of champions they are releasing for a bit of time. But I had say jabari is just a beast, Silver Centurion is also cool. Shang chi is just broken and Mister Negative is yet to be seen but he has ton of potential to be there. In the end I am satisfied with the game right now. It's player friendly for the most part and much better than 90% of other cash driving games. If they fixed Arena and bugs (of course) , I really don't see any such of a big problem down in there part.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Look I don't think it's right to call them incompetent and accuse them of trying to 'kill the game'. Yes, the arena changes were bad, I agree, but they said that they have taken our feedback into consideration. And before you accuse them of not doing anything about it, they did revert the Hood buff because of the community's backlash, so they do listen to us.

"Champion choice and design are insulting"
    Mate, not every champion has to be Quake level to be good. Yeah Super Skrull was disappointing so what? If all the champions are good, then none of the champions are good. It's all relative.

And saying “1 capable person and 4 monkeys” is absolutely heartless and uncalled for. They are people too, and they're just trying to do their job. It's not as easy as it sounds to design a character, and you bullying them isn't gonna to change things and isn't constructive at all.

And Jabari Panther is a pretty solid champion.

Also, just because a person spends money on the game doesn't mean they have no skill. Some very brilliant players have decided to buy some deals, support a game they like, and you are in no position to judge their decisions.

Comparing your buff idea (which is questionable on it's own) and saying it is much better than 80% of what the design team comes up with is also nonsense. You've taken their original work, their original ideas, and made a few tweaks and suddenly you're better than them? Go send them a job application if you think you're that good, we don't need you insulting them here.

I'm ftp, and I don't find that I have to spend money to progress in the game. Could it be better? Yes. Is it unbearable? No. They are taking our feedback into consideration, and only with constructive conversation can we help them make a better game for the player base.

Again, calling the design team "creatively bankrupt" is just cruel and insulting. They have made some fantastic champions, and there will be more to come. I don't know why you think it is ok to say things like that and expect people to agree with you, it's not.

Initially you said " I really don’t to sound like a toxic angry person" but that is exactly what you sound like. Calling people monkeys, insulting their efficiency at their job, and basically asking for them to be fired sounds very toxic and angry, and it is not healthy for the community.

I request you to reconsider your words and their implications.
  • Options
    Answer to comments dude I saw your comment about my rework sucks. And you posted so fast no one is able to read this text. I want 5 reasons why supper skrull are way better than my rework that I spend 1 hour of thinking. I don’t say champions are useless or bad I sad champion design are creatively broke my bad rework tells story about who is evil Tony Stark make he have some new and hopefully interesting abilities without creating new mechanics.
    Second guy I am agree with you the goods of this game ountshines most of other mobile games I hope next financial quarter will be better.
    I just expressing concerns about where the game is going. Have a nice day. Judging by 6 disagree opinion from YouTube viewers is different from forum inhabitants . I made this account giving arena feedback they asked for. This is probably my last post here
  • Options

Comparing your buff idea (which is questionable on it's own) and saying it is much better than 80% of what the design team comes up with is also nonsense. You've taken their original work, their original ideas, and made a few tweaks and suddenly you're better than them? Go send them a job application if you think you're that good, we don't need you insulting them here.

I request you to reconsider your words and their implications.

Dude the point is create something interesting without any new mechanics. My quote is I know it’s not correct but it feels like you have 1 capable person and 4 monkeys on champion creation team.
    Please read this one again and creatively bukrupt is not insulting
  • Options
    I will apologize to Kabam creative team if they have 5 people working.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    The creative team is doing their job, which involves creating things. There's nothing wrong with new mechanics. That's what makes the game run. And admitting it's wrong and still doing the wrong thing is still wrong.
    It is not ok to call or compare someone to a monkey. If you know it's wrong, why did you say it? How would you like it if someone called you a monkey purely based on a project you worked for months on?
    It's just not ok either way man.
    The definition of bankrupt is "completely lacking in a particular good quality" So calling them creatively bankrupt basically means they are not at all creative, which is very much an insult.

I under your frustration, but what you said is not ok. It is not something a community needs. Please refrain from saying things like that.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,438 ★★★★★
    Yeah, you don't sound toxic at all........./s.

I see that you saw Seatins video. You might want to look into how businesses work. That graph doesn't mean they lost money. They didn't go into the negative. They just didn't have as strong of a 2nd quarter as last year due to the type of content that was released in 2020. You also have to factor in other things going on outside the game with the pandemic and everything else. I'm willing to bet that they still made their sales goals for the quarter.

I work in retail and this is the norm for retail type sales. When comparing year over year, if you did something extravagant last year and not this year, of course you won't have the same numbers.

I get a kick out of people who think their rework ideas on paper will automatically be better than what the designers put out. Of course you think it's great because you designed it. You don't know how that design translates into the game though.

Lastly, this is the most F2P game you're going to find.
  • Options

Answer to comments dude I saw your comment about my rework sucks. And you posted so fast no one is able to read this text. I want 5 reasons why supper skrull are way better than my rework that I spend 1 hour of thinking. I don’t say champions are useless or bad I sad champion design are creatively broke my bad rework tells story about who is evil Tony Stark make he have some new and hopefully interesting abilities without creating new mechanics.
    Second guy I am agree with you the goods of this game ountshines most of other mobile games I hope next financial quarter will be better.
    I just expressing concerns about where the game is going. Have a nice day. Judging by 6 disagree opinion from YouTube viewers is different from forum inhabitants . I made this account giving arena feedback they asked for. This is probably my last post here

You don't need 5 reasons. You only need one- "I spend 1 hour of thinking". This is your problem. You really think an hours worth of thinking makes you better than their designers?
  • Options

You don't need 5 reasons. You only need one- "I spend 1 hour of thinking". This is your problem. You really think an hours worth of thinking makes you better than their designers?
    Dude I know how businesses work thanks and I think pandemic don’t affect mobile game company or even boosted the sales. Half of reworks Or new champions on forums that I saw is better than Kabam designed champions. I’ll need 5 reasons from you why supperskrull is has better design than my lowest possible effort rework idea. I haven’t said this is good I said it’s better than all champion Kabam designed this year. Don’t count numbers count creative ideas. How he has adapted from comics and what new and interesting things he brings to the game. If Super Skrull had like +10000 dmg I would steal call him purely designed champion.
  • Options
    “Only monkey here is you you absolute ninnyhammer.”
    That is no toxic and deserves all likes. Keep shilling for the game.
  • Options

Dude I know how businesses work thanks and I think pandemic don’t affect mobile game company or even boosted the sales. Half of reworks Or new champions on forums that I saw is better than Kabam designed champions. I’ll need 5 reasons from you why supperskrull is has better design than my lowest possible effort rework idea. I haven’t said this is good I said it’s better than all champion Kabam designed this year. Don’t count numbers count creative ideas. How he has adapted from comics and what new and interesting things he brings to the game. If Super Skrull had like +10000 dmg I would steal call him purely designed champion.
    If we're talking creative ideas only, you didn't have a single one of your own since you took what the game had already and put it on a character in the game. You're taking Kabams creativity and calling it your own like @Scarcity27 said. Your design isn't better than anything put out this year.