**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need help on the 'Road to Cavalier'... ( still on the way)

Comments

• Options
    MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★

But 6.1.2 looks deadly to me, that Sentinel mini-boss is quite the guy who gives me the fear. Any counters for him?
    Also, would Magneto be able to survive the EMP modification node's shock passives?

I was thinking of Colossus since he is both poison / bleed immune and also importantly incinerate immune and won't be troubled by special 2 on 100% analysis charges.

Will it work?
    I don't think mags reduces damage from shock passives. For eg. I took corvus for that ultron and he decimated me
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    MojoHater said:

Bro ur champs are awesome. Just google up stuff like "5.4.2 map mcoc" and ull get the whole map

Thank you. Yes I do know the maps are available in the internet, but not trust-worthy details like what friends over here could give. No website tell me who to use from my roster exactly, how I could do. The guys on forums are always the best. No website can give us hope, good and free advice like they do.
  • Options
    MojoHater said:

But 6.1.2 looks deadly to me, that Sentinel mini-boss is quite the guy who gives me the fear. Any counters for him?
    Also, would Magneto be able to survive the EMP modification node's shock passives?

I was thinking of Colossus since he is both poison / bleed immune and also importantly incinerate immune and won't be troubled by special 2 on 100% analysis charges.

Will it work?
    I don't think mags reduces damage from shock passives. For eg. I took corvus for that ultron and he decimated me
    Thank you. I always had this doubt, ever since I was considering to get Cavalier, I pondered more on this Ultron, rather than the Crossbones whom all usually do, mostly because of the nerfs, and the fact I have Magneto. But now, the poison is something I need to consider about, hopefully he, Claire, and CGR do the job good for me. :smile:
  • Options
    Latest update @winterthur @Gr8TonyStark @RaviDavi @Will3808 and @MojoHater

6.1.1 is done. Sabretooth is dead, he is...

• Options
    And guys, I would love to share my moments with you, so I'd ping you if I make something worth saying.
    Please tell me if I disturb you with the pings, and I'll stop them.
    ( I'm sorry for already having given pings)
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Will3808 said:

New update guys,
    I gave a try at 6.1.1 and it's worse than expected. Only have Guardian with 20-30% health now, and Archangel with 80%. Sabretooth still remaining. Should I quit and restart? Or should I give the best and revive? The other I brought along are CGR, Magneto and CAPIW...
    Tried using Falcon first, to check if his lock-on does any good on the nodes... But it didn't work out, and he fell trap to Agent venom's super strong tenacity, which purifies as soon as I have any debuff on him...

If sabretooth is the only defender you have left, try to finish. Guardian is good for that fight because he can parry sabretooth’s sp1 so that you don’t take the degen by dexing a bunch. AA is also good for it because of his ability accuracy reduction.
    Sure bud, thank you, I'd try after I get the energy and willpower (not the mastery) to fight him.

Magneto is rank 4. I was thinking rank 3 HT should be enough for the Loki. But who does Hyperion counter? I was thinking that if I get the catalysts, I will rank-up CGR.
    I forgot you had CGR. Rank him up over Hyperion. I suggested ranking up Hyperion because you want a good champion of each class so that you have a good champion for most scenarios. CGR fills the general role hype would though.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

And guys, I would love to share my moments with you, so I'd ping you if I make something worth saying.
    Please tell me if I disturb you with the pings, and I'll stop them.
    ( I'm sorry for already having given pings)

Feel free to continue updating us. If people get annoyed they’ll tell you. Good luck with the rest of it.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,768 ★★★★★

Five paths to go. You are getting there!
  • Options

4 more now boys!
    Everyone are a joke in 6.1.2 if you have....

It was ridiculously easy, that even if I had brought only Magneto I would had ended having done a speedrun of the whole path.

And guys, a good news, After fighting the EMP mod Ultron yesterday, I recognized Magneto reduces the potency of those shocks too. They ticked no more than 78.
    @MojoHater Corvus takes no damage only from debuffs perhaps?

Tried a run in 6.1.3, Agent Venom made me feel miserable, Kingpin gave me belly bumps... will have to restart the quest now, and probably swap CGR for Archangel.

My team would be Magneto, CAIW ( Mainly for that Giant size Kid), Falcon ( For Thing, probably Kingpin too if CAIW fails), Archangel (For Agent Venom mainly) and Guardian( Hehe Block proficiency and burst damage of course).
  • Options

MojoHater said:

Bro ur champs are awesome. Just google up stuff like "5.4.2 map mcoc" and ull get the whole map

Thank you. Yes I do know the maps are available in the internet, but not trust-worthy details like what friends over here could give. No website tell me who to use from my roster exactly, how I could do. The guys on forums are always the best. No website can give us hope, good and free advice like they do.
    True... the reason I could complete V3 was because of forums people :smile:
  • Options

4 more now boys!
    Everyone are a joke in 6.1.2 if you have....

It was ridiculously easy, that even if I had brought only Magneto I would had ended having done a speedrun of the whole path.

And guys, a good news, After fighting the EMP mod Ultron yesterday, I recognized Magneto reduces the potency of those shocks too. They ticked no more than 78.
    @MojoHater Corvus takes no damage only from debuffs perhaps?

Tried a run in 6.1.3, Agent Venom made me feel miserable, Kingpin gave me belly bumps... will have to restart the quest now, and probably swap CGR for Archangel.

My team would be Magneto, CAIW ( Mainly for that Giant size Kid), Falcon ( For Thing, probably Kingpin too if CAIW fails), Archangel (For Agent Venom mainly) and Guardian( Hehe Block proficiency and burst damage of course).
    Yeah for corvus its just debuffs
  • Options
    Woah, 6.1.3 is really a needed relaxation, considering only the boss.
    I am happy I did the quest itemless. Kingpin was the one who took the most time. Thanks to Archangel, He was melting down. Though AA got KO'd, he killed significantly enough of Kingpin, enough for CAIW to finish with yellow bar in style.

3 down, 3 more to go. I feel the intensity of the Crossbones, lol. Seems like it's gonna be tough.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Hot news guys!
    Loki has been SMOULDERED....
  • Options

Hot news guys!

Adrenaline going through the roof for you! :)
  • Options

Hot news guys!

Adrenaline going through the roof for you! :)
    Yes, yes, YES!!
    Could you suggest me a possibly good team for the next quest, @winterthur ?
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    What I am reading is you need to take the path starting with SIM in order to remove the Bane node at final boss (I hope it is correct).

I am actually wondering if AA's neurotoxin can remove Biohazard and Vigor.
  • Options

What I am reading is you need to take the path starting with SIM in order to remove the Bane node at final boss (I hope it is correct).

I am actually wondering if AA's neurotoxin can remove biohazard and vigor.

Wait, the boss has Biohazard?
  • Options

I am actually wondering if AA's neurotoxin can remove Biohazard and Vigor.

Vigor no more bruh, Thank god, it is now replaced with arc overload.
  • Options

• Options
    I think you have it covered.

https://youtu.be/0v_pz9N7m7k
  • Options

I think you have it covered.

https://youtu.be/0v_pz9N7m7k

That's really risky for me to afford tbh. Mine is a rank 4, however high I boost for this fight, it would be super hard and I'd fail miserably...
  • Options
    Probably Archangel is going to be my lane-clearer, hopefully I get someone good for the boss.
    Claire is going to work for that She-hulk for sure, and maybe the stun-immune Falcon and OML. Clearly, I don't know if I should bring Magneto for the boss.
  • Options
    I think I will be using Mysterio, poison immune and with right play, can heal block.
  • Options

I think I will be using Mysterio, poison immune and with right play, can heal block.

Now should I rank him up all the way?
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    @DrZola said:

Mysterio at R5 with boosts handled it in about 230 hits. Took block damage from a couple of Sp2’s but soloed it by keeping 3 Chem Gas up at all times (only takes 3X MM combos) and then every 4th light attack refreshes the heal block. With 3 Chem Gas up, heavy heal block lasts 7 seconds each time. Plus, because the heal block is passive, CB cannot shrug it.
    Dr. Zola

Looks like it will be long fight and requiring a couple of revives for R4 but seems like a good option.
  • Options

@DrZola said:

Mysterio at R5 with boosts handled it in about 230 hits. Took block damage from a couple of Sp2’s but soloed it by keeping 3 Chem Gas up at all times (only takes 3X MM combos) and then every 4th light attack refreshes the heal block. With 3 Chem Gas up, heavy heal block lasts 7 seconds each time. Plus, because the heal block is passive, CB cannot shrug it.
    Dr. Zola

Looks like it will be long fight and requiring a couple of revives for R4 but seems like a good option.
    Uh, in that case I'll do it with Claire. I don't have the resources readily available to take Mysterio up.
    Hopefully get good results.
  • Options
    walkerdog said:

Rage should be easy - you bring lower-damage champs with damage over time effects, and/or mystics who can eat the furies. You have BWCV. If you have r3 MD you can stomp most of the path just with her. If not, you might need AA and HT as backup.

thank you for the suggestion @walkerdog , but my problem is not the path, but the boss himself.
    Also, I don't wish to fight a already bad boss with Bane.
  • Options
    Seems like Crossbones and I need a break, we just don't like each other....