**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need help on the 'Road to Cavalier'... ( still on the way)

13»

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    But yeah, Crossbones and I are not going to meet each other again any sooner, now that he's left me way to meet Sentinel......

@winterthur , job accomplished.....
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,760 ★★★★★

But yeah, Crossbones and I are not going to meet each other again any sooner, now that he's left me way to meet Sentinel......

One last path. B)

One last path. B)
    YAY!!!

But I'm tired, my fingers are aching, lol.
    But UKW? I realized something important, very late. I totally forgot the fact that I had Hyperion...
    Hopefully the last quest is an easy one, I'm thinking of taking the path with BPCW, Killmonger, Colossus.....

The web suggested the one with Wolverine, X-23, Groot, OML etc etc ( not in order), but I do not wish to be clipped by them, when they're unblockable. The path I chose seems like CGR and Magneto fights for me...

Really feel happy after finishing the Crossbones fight. I don't care that I used 300-ish units, considering the fact I took no rev's or pot's, just went in with 500-ish units. It probably is an decent fight, if we play properly. The regen's not much too.
    I've been trying to play 6.1.6, but eventually can't proceed after the Moon Knight.
    I try fighting BPCW, ends up showing the symbol depicting network issues. I have no problem playing any other game modes, but the story quest has been doing it repeatedly for 3-4 hours to me now.
    @Kabam Loto is this a fault from my side? I've tried swapping networks, seems like my network are stable, they work good.
    Now, I'm trying to reinstall the app. Please aid me on this issue.
    Tried reinstalling the app.
    Got even worse. Worked fine until everything was downloaded, but then it started once again, to load, and then when I tried to close it and open, it hardly opens, just stays still on the main screen.
    walkerdog said:

Hopefully the last quest is an easy one, I'm thinking of taking the path with BPCW, Killmonger, Colossus.....

The web suggested the one with Wolverine, X-23, Groot, OML etc etc ( not in order), but I do not wish to be clipped by them, when they're unblockable. The path I chose seems like CGR and Magneto fights for me...

Really feel happy after finishing the Crossbones fight. I don't care that I used 300-ish units, considering the fact I took no rev's or pot's, just went in with 500-ish units. It probably is an decent fight, if we play properly. The regen's not much too.

I'd recommend practicing that path bc once you get used to those, they're probably the easiest unblockables in the game. Theres also the option to try to power control to keep them off specials for the most part if you want to. Its kind of a lot of working just to get to that point tho. Learn how to space and dex those and it'll lower your stress sooo much
    Actually, I tried a whole lot of paths yesterday, the BPCW crumpled me with a stun somehow ( I got bad reflexes to parry) and stupefy makes it worse. Was trying the path of Mesmerize, since I had falcon, but that ended a wrong idea too.

Will have to take in Claire, hopefully if I cross the BPCW, and if I can make some decent run, I'll give a push ahead. It seems like the easiest path of all, but it's quite long.
    Being optimistic, I will get Cavalier by the end of the day...

Rooting for you. :)

Rooting for you. :)
    When the paths of 6.1.6 are tougher than 6.1.5 Crossbones

Moreover, my units have gone dry to. Seems like I'll really have to gather a few.
    @winterthur , I've quit the quest. Drained of all units and Determination to do the quest, I will open a 6 star crystal today. Hopefully I get someone great. Will make sure to get you noted about it. Also I added 20 more sigs on my Archangel this Noon. Will get another 10k Shards at the end of the season.
    I can’t believe my eyes...

Seems like extremely good compensation for quitting the quest.

Now you can re-charge and cut through it like butter.

Seems like extremely good compensation for quitting the quest.

Now you can re-charge and cut through it like butter.

Haha yeah, totally worth the 108 units!
    Yet, I don't know if I can get through any of them.
    edited May 2021
    Sadly, I might have to take the Vigorous assault path, lol.
    If I can play extremely well with Claire, the BPCW path should be a joke.
    But those guys over there are freakin' armor break immune, and thus CGR and Magneto can't shine.
    And that Hulkbuster, bruh, he literally avoids all of the incoming damage, my mediums were not more than 500 when they didn't crit, and when they did, it didn't cross a 1.2k...
  • MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★

I think you have it covered.

https://youtu.be/0v_pz9N7m7k

That's really risky for me to afford tbh. Mine is a rank 4, however high I boost for this fight, it would be super hard and I'd fail miserably...
    bro the CB was a dud for me... any poison immune champ w/ decent damage can do it.
    I used g2099 unramped up finished in 200 hits-ish
    MojoHater said:

That's really risky for me to afford tbh. Mine is a rank 4, however high I boost for this fight, it would be super hard and I'd fail miserably...
    bro the CB was a dud for me... any poison immune champ w/ decent damage can do it.
    I'm done with the fight now, thank you though!
    Hopefully you could give me better suggestions for 6.1.6?
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★

MojoHater said:

Good mystics to take out Regen Buffs, Ghost, Quake
    + Intercept based playstyle instead of parry reliant

Tech with Heal Block stops Regen but it doesn't remove the Regen buff and unblockable attacks.

You'll get through it, just don't use the same special twice in a row.
    RaviDavi said:

MojoHater said:

Good mystics to take out Regen Buffs, Ghost, Quake
    + Intercept based playstyle instead of parry reliant

Tech with Heal Block stops Regen but it doesn't remove the Regen buff and unblockable attacks.

You'll get through it, just don't use the same special twice in a row.
    Thank you very much, the path was considerably easy, Magneto and Claire did great on the path.
    It was itemless until the boss, haha.
    Now, I'm trying to grind Units, revive Magneto, (or probably CGR) and finish that Sentinel.

Sadly, only 120k HP left for him, yet I can't do it good, I have no trust on me for completing it with just another revive.
    Can't even quit the quest, considering to farm potions or anything, only a small fraction of him to be destroyed.

Hopefully Cav in a month from now :'(
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Prefight torch, Hyperion, Corvus, ghost are all good for sentinel.

Hyperion is safe as you can just get to sp1 and special intercept him constantly incinerating him to death. It’s not the fastest but it’s easy. Torch just burns him up with novas but you need to intercept a bit.
    Berjibs said:

Prefight torch, Hyperion, Corvus, ghost are all good for sentinel.

Hyperion is safe as you can just get to sp1 and special intercept him constantly incinerating him to death. It’s not the fastest but it’s easy. Torch just burns him up with novas but you need to intercept a bit.

I agree that Human Torch would had been great, and possibly Hyperion too, I could had simply had some decent damage from him too, but remember that Sentinel is Stun-immune, and Hurt locker is the global, so i can't spam SP1's with him. However, HT was a good idea.
    Sentinel now only has around 120k health, so I'm just not comfortable to restart, instead I'm just gathering units and killing him, lil by lil
    Stun immune isn’t an issue as you can special intercept with hype. Must have cycled sp1/2 sorry it’s been a long time since I used him for that fight but defo did my first cav run with hype and was an easy solo.
    Either way, good luck man
    Berjibs said:

Either way, good luck man

Thank you!
    Had the level-up yesterday, and took Torch to rank-4.
    Tried popping a 20% rev I got from the calendar into CGR, got smacked at the face. Quit the quest, trying to complete the Event Quest and get Torch to 4/55, and later would take him and possibly finish of the Sentinel.

Hope everything turns out to be good. I might be the most weirdest guy to celebrate getting Cav like a maniac sooner.