**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who did u vote for in the community choice arena?

BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★

Who did u vote for in the community choice arena? 205 votes

Ant-Man
47%
Haji_Saabjohnwho63Robbo101cytwbcRam_SarkarDrake2078nameplasAbishekrajKennadoOnmixWodimanMostWantedLiss_Bliss_HilldarHeattblasttJumpthesharkPseudoubermanveertherealAustin555555Anghel_2403 98 votes
Gulliotine
52%
GroundedWisdomwinterthurBendyRaganatorVceeTheManMythLegendzuffyChovnerTheVyrusTerraIrakliBpn88855MatthewmercuryUncle_Fatty_247Zerospikebantu16wegnerkHammerbro_64rojiblanco555Furious_Fighter1Rasilover 107 votes

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Ant-Man
    Vote Antman

-Odishika
  • KhushhalKhushhal Posts: 51
    Ant-Man
    Hope with Antman buff YJ also gets some new synergy to boost his damage!!!
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I voted for both because I thought it was funny and enjoy torturing myself with arena play.

Yes I'm weird, and I like me like that.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Ant-Man

gully just to keep the ghost synergy where it is lol

@booscka2536 you realize the ghost synergy won’t be changed, right? First of all the synergy comes from ghost so they wouldn’t change it and second when people have been buffed no synergies have been changed, only added. The one exception is black panther but that’s because two of the synergies for him did the exact same thing.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Ant-Man
    sometimes i wish Kabam would not do "community vote" kind of things because the chances of the community making a joke of it and voting in some obscure character or one that make no sense is so high. i'm already seeing summoners in the interwebs making a joke of it just to see the "fan favorite" fall flat.

it's weird. but these votes are hardly a full representation of what the community wants. i voted Ant-Man because he's so much worse than Guilly in the game.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Gulliotine
    :)

• SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Would’ve voted ant man if I voted but usually in these “community” votes, the clear cut winner never ends up being the winner. I wouldn’t be surprised if guillotine wins by a long shot smh
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Ant-Man
    Do you actually get more than 1 vote for doing more arena? That's a pretty terrible voting design.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Gulliotine

He critically needs the buff

Both do. Guilly needs it more due to her abilities no longer being unqiue and given to so many science, and tech champs. If you want bleed, go to the skill class or sym supreme. We that vote for guilly ask to restore her uniqueness as a kabam creation, she’s too iconic to pass up now, especially when the mystic class needs the help more. Guilly Ant man is in arguably (easily imo) the second best class and still has a use for synergies, and if that aint good enough for you, guilly has 0 uses at all since her abilities are done more effectively by many other champions. Guilly FTW!!!
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

guilly has 0 uses at all since her abilities are done more effectively by many other champions. Guilly FTW!!!
    Bruh you can say that for literally anybody who doesn't have something unique
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Ant-Man
    Voted for Antman because I love Ghost team. Lol. I have both as 6 star so glad with any result.
  • Ram_SarkarRam_Sarkar Posts: 13
    Ant-Man
    Antman
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Gulliotine

guilly has 0 uses at all since her abilities are done more effectively by many other champions. Guilly FTW!!!
    Bruh you can say that for literally anybody who doesn't have something unique
    Thus why i mentioned it for the champ in the poll. Ant man has a purpose on the team for synergys and legend runs. When will guillotine ever be on your team?