• Options
    KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    Yes skill is the worst

Agent Venom (Incinerate)
    BP (AAR)
    BW (AAR)
    BWDO (Shock)
    Crossbones (AAR/Incinerate)
    DDHK (Disorient synergy w/ Elektra/Psylocke)
    Elsa (Incinerate/Coldsnap)
    Falcon (AAR)
    Gwenpool (Incinerate/AAR)
    Hit-Monkey (Cunning/Disorient)
    Jabari (Hunt)
    Karnak (True Strike)
    Killmonger (True Strike)
    Kingpin (AAR/DD synergy)
    Masacre (Incinerate/Disorient)
    Mole Man (True Accuracy)
    Nick (Disorient/Tactical Charges)
    Night Thrasher (Incinerate/Shock/Disorient/Board Attacks)
    Ronin (Disorient)
    Shang-Chi (Slow)
    Stealthy (Slow)
    Squirrel Girl (Distraction)
    Taskmaster (AAR)
    Thor Rags (Shock)
    Winter Soldier (Incinerate)

Whaddaya mean there are no counters mate? Literally 25 out of 34 Skill champs have a way of countering the node reliably.

This isn't really depictive of the truth yes it counters but to meet the requirements like seriously u put thor he gets shock from his l3 there are so many others ones on here that don't necessarily work all the time and I find it absurd when I have to dance around a node to use a special to get a 5 second true strike, like seriously stealth spidy try getting a 5 hit combo ending with a light of wait u can't because it's mixer, literally and I need u to understand this all the other class quest just need u to be apart of that class to benefit from it besides tech but alot of characters in the tech class have armor up and even if they didn't u don't have to deal with something like mixer.
    The bit with Thor is true but he does have a synergy with Silver Centurion that inflicts an 8 second Shock on heavy. Enough to take advantage of the node.

With Stealthy just parry, then LLLML. The first 3 light attacks are landed while the opponent is stunned so they won't evade. Then you can apply Slow and gangsta.

Perhaps aside from BP & BW's AAR, every other champ on the list can counter the node very reliably. Whether their base damage is good doesn't matter as the node grants 350% Attack. So unless your Skill team consists of DD classic + Korg + Punisher + MK + Hawkeye, I don't see where you're coming from that there are no counters mate.

Perhaps you could share your roster and we can help ya out with counters, it'd be more constructive than this entire discussion y'know.
    Most of the champs don't have consistent ability accuracy reduction to be able to do this black widow, task master, king pin, gwen pool, then some allow u to counter in a short window such as karnak, ronin, winter soldier, squirrel girl this list right here takes alot of the so called options out and when mentioned previously y'all just disliked and then going to pretend thor is a legitimate option why is mixer even there in the first place when for something like cosmic to get a fury or precision buff to be very affective and this is still over shadowing my point as to why mixer is even there non of y'all are asking your selves why is it there and not something less punishing.

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    No it is fine

Agent Venom (Incinerate)
    BP (AAR)
    BW (AAR)
    BWDO (Shock)
    Falcon (AAR)
    Jabari (Hunt)
    Karnak (True Strike)
    Killmonger (True Strike)
    Kingpin (AAR/DD synergy)
    Mole Man (True Accuracy)
    Ronin (Disorient)
    Shang-Chi (Slow)
    Stealthy (Slow)
    Taskmaster (AAR)
    Thor Rags (Shock)

Whaddaya mean there are no counters mate? Literally 25 out of 34 Skill champs have a way of countering the node reliably.

This isn't really depictive of the truth yes it counters but to meet the requirements like seriously u put thor he gets shock from his l3 there are so many others ones on here that don't necessarily work all the time and I find it absurd when I have to dance around a node to use a special to get a 5 second true strike, like seriously stealth spidy try getting a 5 hit combo ending with a light of wait u can't because it's mixer, literally and I need u to understand this all the other class quest just need u to be apart of that class to benefit from it besides tech but alot of characters in the tech class have armor up and even if they didn't u don't have to deal with something like mixer.
    The bit with Thor is true but he does have a synergy with Silver Centurion that inflicts an 8 second Shock on heavy. Enough to take advantage of the node.

With Stealthy just parry, then LLLML. The first 3 light attacks are landed while the opponent is stunned so they won't evade. Then you can apply Slow and gangsta.

Perhaps aside from BP & BW's AAR, every other champ on the list can counter the node very reliably. Whether their base damage is good doesn't matter as the node grants 350% Attack. So unless your Skill team consists of DD classic + Korg + Punisher + MK + Hawkeye, I don't see where you're coming from that there are no counters mate.

Perhaps you could share your roster and we can help ya out with counters, it'd be more constructive than this entire discussion y'know.
    Most of the champs don't have consistent ability accuracy reduction to be able to do this black widow, task master, king pin, gwen pool, then some allow u to counter in a short window such as karnak, ronin, winter soldier, squirrel girl this list right here takes alot of the so called options out and when mentioned previously y'all just disliked and then going to pretend thor is a legitimate option why is mixer even there in the first place when for something like cosmic to get a fury or precision buff to be very affective and this is still over shadowing my point as to why mixer is even there non of y'all are asking your selves why is it there and not something less punishing.

Because it is not punishing, that’s why we don’t ask ourselves why it is there.

Like I said before, there are so many counters to it that it isn’t even remotely challenging.
  • Options
    Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    No it is fine
    First, it’s cav difficulty, it’s not supposed to be a cakewalk. Second, I think it’s fine, I get to see DDHK hit crazy numbers and that is all the justification I need for this nodes existence.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,072 ★★★★★

Agent Venom (Incinerate)
    BP (AAR)
    BW (AAR)
    BWDO (Shock)
    Falcon (AAR)
    Jabari (Hunt)
    Karnak (True Strike)
    Killmonger (True Strike)
    Kingpin (AAR/DD synergy)
    Mole Man (True Accuracy)
    Ronin (Disorient)
    Shang-Chi (Slow)
    Stealthy (Slow)
    Taskmaster (AAR)
    Thor Rags (Shock)

It's there because Cav difficulty is supposed to be challenging (its truly not). This difficulty is supposed to make you think about what attackers to bring and how to figure out how to use the beneficial attacker nodes to your advantage. Clearly you haven't learned that yet. I really don't know how you became Cav honestly.

This whole thread is filled with ways to counter the node but you won't admit that you are wrong. Is mix-master difficult as a node in general? Probably if you're new and don't understand how to play it, definitely not if you have a counter or know what combos you can use.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,540 ★★★★★

I'm trying to finish 3.2. it's awful. Biohazard with mighty charge? I'm bringing in non-mutants instead. Awful design.

Use any bleed immune/bleed resist champ, I don't see an issue unless u cant reparry which is a skill thing.
    That's what I'm doing --fights are just much longer and/or can't take advantage of the pro-mutant nodes. It seems that the other nodes combinations have more options.
  • Options
    Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    No it is fine

Agent Venom (Incinerate)
    BP (AAR)
    BW (AAR)
    BWDO (Shock)
    Falcon (AAR)
    Jabari (Hunt)
    Karnak (True Strike)
    Killmonger (True Strike)
    Kingpin (AAR/DD synergy)
    Mole Man (True Accuracy)
    Ronin (Disorient)
    Shang-Chi (Slow)
    Stealthy (Slow)
    Taskmaster (AAR)
    Thor Rags (Shock)

Lol what counter to the node do you want? There is no 'perfect counter'. Every champion counters the node in some sort of way unique to their own abilities. If your roster is not wide enough to have any of these counters, or if you are unwilling to accept all these champs as good counters, don't play Cav EQ.

And then Mix Master. A node that can be easily countered by Parry, then LLMLM combo. Or LLLML. Or LMLM without parry. Or M-Heavy. Or any friggin Special attack. Before the nerf to this node it used to be a 50% random evade chance against all attacks. With Mix Master it's a guaranteed evade when you repeat an attack and so you can control when he evades by deliberately doing the same animation with a counter. Or just prevent him from evading by using some different combos without lowering the amount of hits dealt. That's much more preferable than the old evade node or any other evade node in the game to pair with the Skill-specific nodes if you ask me.

And lastly, why would you out Gwenpool as 'not consistent'? She has an 14-second Incinerate on her sp1 that can be REFRESHED with bleeds. This quest is literally the only place I use my 6r3 so I know mate. Don't mess with my Gwenpool.
    (for that matter Squirrel Girl as well. Her Distraction Debuff is literally one of the best evade counter mechanics in the game lol why is she there? I can see where you're coming from with WS & Thor but Squirrel Girl???)

Once again, share your roster here mate. Only after that can we help you find counters for the quest.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    No it is fine

Agent Venom (Incinerate)
    BP (AAR)
    BW (AAR)
    BWDO (Shock)
    Falcon (AAR)
    Jabari (Hunt)
    Karnak (True Strike)
    Killmonger (True Strike)
    Kingpin (AAR/DD synergy)
    Mole Man (True Accuracy)
    Ronin (Disorient)
    Shang-Chi (Slow)
    Stealthy (Slow)
    Taskmaster (AAR)
    Thor Rags (Shock)

It's there because Cav difficulty is supposed to be challenging (its truly not). This difficulty is supposed to make you think about what attackers to bring and how to figure out how to use the beneficial attacker nodes to your advantage. Clearly you haven't learned that yet. I really don't know how you became Cav honestly.

This whole thread is filled with ways to counter the node but you won't admit that you are wrong. Is mix-master difficult as a node in general? Probably if you're new and don't understand how to play it, definitely not if you have a counter or know what combos you can use.
    Did you really just say it's not challenging after uploading a video of you losing 80% health to the first defender, which was a SIM? I mean, no judgement from me, but that just doesn't make sense here lol
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Agent Venom (Incinerate)
    BP (AAR)
    BW (AAR)
    BWDO (Shock)
    Falcon (AAR)
    Jabari (Hunt)
    Karnak (True Strike)
    Killmonger (True Strike)
    Kingpin (AAR/DD synergy)
    Mole Man (True Accuracy)
    Ronin (Disorient)
    Shang-Chi (Slow)
    Stealthy (Slow)
    Taskmaster (AAR)
    Thor Rags (Shock)

Did you really just say it's not challenging after uploading a video of you losing 80% health to the first defender, which was a SIM? I mean, no judgement from me, but that just doesn't make sense here lol
    I was in a hurry. I was playing Warzone and was in the pregame lobby lol
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

• Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★
    No it is fine
    Nick fury( get smacked throw two sp1 ez game ez life)
  • Options
    NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 181
    No it is fine
    Naaah... Mutant is the worst imo. And I Do have a decent mutant Roster.
    Hate the fact I cant Hit into block for baiting the specials and keeping up my rythm.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,745 ★★★★★
    It's not about skill at all lol, it just needs a quite specific counter in order to benefit from it compared to other nodes, that's all. They are all fairly easy, but this node is COMPARATIVELY worse than let's say mutant (that needs any champ except Domino)
  • Options
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★
    No it is fine
    Perhaps ramp her up lol.
  • Options
    No it is fine

https://youtu.be/CuV8G5yYfo0

@ Crcrcrc this better?

Geez, lost 1%. Amateur hour

Jk that was better than I did on my first try of that fight by a lot. I lost like 20% from block damage
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

@ Crcrcrc this better?

Jk that was better than I did on my first try of that fight by a lot. I lost like 20% from block damage
    I've been trying to improve my intercepting skills. Can't take block damage if you don't get hit. My timing is terrible most days.
  • Options
    naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    I guess this node isn't a button mashing extravaganza. There are a ton of counters though.

Am I the only one who finds mystic tedious? Certainly it's not difficult... but it always seems to take longer than the other. No? Just me. Alrighty then.
  • Options
    Jdollar77Jdollar77 Posts: 65

Skill quest in EQ is easily the worst it's the most demanding out of the class types in comparison the others just need the character to basically be in that class.

I feel as if it should change.

Yes this quest is so boring and unnecessary its absurd. Worst side quest in months
  • Options
    No it is fine

Crcrcrc said:

@ Crcrcrc this better?

I've been trying to improve my intercepting skills. Can't take block damage if you don't get hit. My timing is terrible most days.
    I've been working on it too, as it's pretty much required to play iHulk perfectly, but most of the time I just get light intercepted by the defender
  • Options
    JahnybravoJahnybravo Posts: 69
    Kerneas said:

It's not about skill at all lol, it just needs a quite specific counter in order to benefit from it compared to other nodes, that's all. They are all fairly easy, but this node is COMPARATIVELY worse than let's say mutant (that needs any champ except Domino)

Domino worked just fine for me. Her constantly shrugging off bleeds meant free power for more specials and sp2 hits like a brick since the lucky damage boost from bleeding is guaranteed. She's 75% of the reason I was able to explore Mutant Cav itemless cause she could also solo Mr.Neg for me, or at least get him so low my Hit-Monkey could mop him up easy
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    No it is fine
    All are good enough
  • Options
    ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    No it is fine

I'm trying to finish 3.2. it's awful. Biohazard with mighty charge? I'm bringing in non-mutants instead. Awful design.

What's wrong with biohazard and mighty charge?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,540 ★★★★★

What's wrong with biohazard and mighty charge?
    Unless you have someone poison immune, which is rare for mutants, intercepting is riskier (eg Colossus). You can re-parry or stay close, but that chip damage builds up. I ended up using Warlock etc, but they were looong fights.