**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Skill Monthly EQ the worst

Skill quest in EQ is easily the worst it's the most demanding out of the class types in comparison the others just need the character to basically be in that class.

I feel as if it should change.

Skill Monthly EQ the worst 199 votes

Yes skill is the worst
24%
SpartyBobzuffyLuciusVorenusJwallace25DhapumanЗАКСОЛИНQuikPikOnmixp01arisSandeepSKindaGomans3Trill719FloorKillerAnotheIvarTheBoneless3ugene_Paul_PatiliogforcefanFieryWaterChaos_Emperor786Crumb3307 48 votes
No it is fine
75%
GamerSnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabRaganatorxNigabn86Karuseusheruheru511Primmer79UbersoulKirklinForwardFineDogTerramani274SungjDarkrider05Marvel_GMonk1 151 votes

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    No it is fine
    I understand where you are coming from but the reward ares MWAH!

Straight Up will be getting another 6* Crystal Tomorrow. Second Crystal this month!
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    Yes skill is the worst

I think Mutant is the worst/most annoying. BWDO shreds the skill one

What are u talking about she doesn't counter evade u don't get the charges for mutant u need to throw an sp with bleeds on yourself that's it
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★
    No it is fine
    Hoitado said:

I understand where you are coming from but the reward ares MWAH!

Straight Up will be getting another 6* Crystal Tomorrow. Second Crystal this month!

Just 2? I’ll have 5
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    I'm trying to finish 3.2. it's awful. Biohazard with mighty charge? I'm bringing in non-mutants instead. Awful design.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★

What are u talking about she doesn't counter evade u don't get the charges for mutant u need to throw an sp with bleeds on yourself that's it
    I take it you didn't read the nodes huh.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

I'm trying to finish 3.2. it's awful. Biohazard with mighty charge? I'm bringing in non-mutants instead. Awful design.

You can still parry and attack , just don't let them run at you or the parry will be moot. Or backdraft. Or, omega for the hard counter. Or magneto or colossus or Gambit or Emma or Iceman or any mutant with bleed immunity makes it cheese. But any mutant can do this with the node and especially willpower unlocked and especially, especially if coagulate also has a point in it.

The design isn't awful. I think it's some of the players lacking actual skills that should have been learned by this point that is awful. I personally enjoy CAV eq very much. When you play into the node design, I'd argue it's easier than UC - at least up to the boss anyway.
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Elsa is once again amazing for these skill quests.

Incinerate them or coldsnap them with two mediums during a parry stun and your laughing the rest of the fight.
    Yes skill is the worst

Your ability to read the nodes seems to also be an issue.
    What are u talking about
    Yes skill is the worst
    GOTG said:

GOTG said:

Get good, man, its your problem.

My skill isn't really in question here but the counters for it are so ridiculous if you want to benefit from the node skill isn't even the quest here but in your opinion what's the worse
    You suck, its so obvious. Ton of counters are there, you just dont have the ablity to use them correctly.
    Sure guy I'm just a bad player that's it not like this is a dumb node, for science I remind u a debuff needs to fall off and that's it.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    No it is fine
    Skill is easy. I use ghost and torch for it lmao, just parry and do 3 hit combos. Mole god also shreds it. Be creative :).
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
    No it is fine

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

My skill isn't really in question here but the counters for it are so ridiculous if you want to benefit from the node skill isn't even the quest here but in your opinion what's the worse
    You suck, its so obvious. Ton of counters are there, you just dont have the ablity to use them correctly.
    Sure guy I'm just a bad player that's it not like this is a dumb node, for science I remind u a debuff needs to fall off and that's it.
    For skill you can use true strike, someone who ignores evade, or just apply shock/incinerate/disorient. Read the nodes
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    No it is fine
    Bwdo, elsa, mole bro, fury, falcon... seemed pretty simple to me.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    No it is fine

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

It’s not that you’re a bad player, just bad at reading nodes.

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    No it is fine
    I HATE the poison variation of the science quest and i strongly dislike the bleed version of the mutant quest.
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    No it is fine
    I used fury and Elsa an I didn't have any issues with it.

Mutant quest was the most annoying for me.. Trying so hard to don't hit their block with mutants that I end up either mess up while trying to don't dash in and hit their block or just muscle memory kick in and poison to death 😂

That being said I could still be able to explore itemless, just need to get used to it and actually have fun with it
    Yes skill is the worst

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

Well I wonder why I didn't notice that it adds two more people to the list thats elsa and that widow no other skill champs are constantly meeting those requirements
    Yes skill is the worst

Agent Venom (Incinerate)
    BP (AAR)
    BW (AAR)
    BWDO (Shock)
    Crossbones (AAR/Incinerate)
    DDHK (Disorient synergy w/ Elektra/Psylocke)
    Elsa (Incinerate/Coldsnap)
    Falcon (AAR)
    Gwenpool (Incinerate/AAR)
    Hit-Monkey (Cunning/Disorient)
    Jabari (Hunt)
    Karnak (True Strike)
    Killmonger (True Strike)
    Kingpin (AAR/DD synergy)
    Masacre (Incinerate/Disorient)
    Mole Man (True Accuracy)
    Nick (Disorient/Tactical Charges)
    Night Thrasher (Incinerate/Shock/Disorient/Board Attacks)
    Ronin (Disorient)
    Shang-Chi (Slow)
    Stealthy (Slow)
    Squirrel Girl (Distraction)
    Taskmaster (AAR)
    Thor Rags (Shock)
    Winter Soldier (Incinerate)

Whaddaya mean there are no counters mate? Literally 25 out of 34 Skill champs have a way of countering the node reliably.

This isn't really depictive of the truth yes it counters but to meet the requirements like seriously u put thor he gets shock from his l3 there are so many others ones on here that don't necessarily work all the time and I find it absurd when I have to dance around a node to use a special to get a 5 second true strike, like seriously stealth spidy try getting a 5 hit combo ending with a light of wait u can't because it's mixer, literally and I need u to understand this all the other class quest just need u to be apart of that class to benefit from it besides tech but alot of characters in the tech class have armor up and even if they didn't u don't have to deal with something like mixer.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    No it is fine

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

Well I wonder why I didn't notice that it adds two more people to the list thats elsa and that widow no other skill champs are constantly meeting those requirements
    You don’t need to apply those debuffs to counter the node. You can use true strike just fine
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    No it is fine
    Just parry, then light,med,light,med, then continue on until you have enough power for whatever sp you need to use.

I mean if you got enough rosters to get yourself to cav, im sure you can manage EQ without too much difficulties
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 290
    No it is fine
    I actually liked the skill one the most, it is so much fun to shred them with BWDO, i am considering R3 her someday, she ain't the best but so much fun and great damage, plus she hot af