**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

5* Medusa worth a class AG?

mattressmattress Posts: 429 ★★★
Just pulled her but have only played with lower rarities in arena. My other cosmics are Champion, Aarkus, and kamala. Or should i wait to use it all together?

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,965 ★★★★★
    Try her out and assess if you prefer Aarkus.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I'd save it for Hype, Corvus, or CMM.
  • Options

I like him but would probably only use him as a defender i AW( crashes my game or I'd use him more)
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 539 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Pulyaman said:

Medusa needs it more than aarkus. It allows her to gain furies which increases her damage. Autoblock is mainly a defensive ability but it also comes in clutch many times. I used it way back when I pulled her and never regretted it,probably because I never pulled her again after opening 100s of 5 stars.😂.

Tldt: she is worth the gem.

Totally agree with this, she needs it waaaay more than Aarkus.

@mattress have a 6* duped Aarkus and although he is underrated, his sig is shrug off for non damaging debuffs, which if you run willpower are often a nice way to heal up... so RIP free regen.

Medusa needs her sig for her damage output (maybe even more so than someone like Hyperion, who has damage in his base kit). Autoblock is handy if you mess up a special evade (or even start eating a combo).

Holding out for another champ that might be higher in the so-called tier list is a losing game, as you may never pull them and you're just stopping yourself from completing content more easily with the champs that you do have.

Like others have said... 5* AGs are much more free flowing that ever.

• Options

mattress said:

I like him but would probably only use him as a defender i AW( crashes my game or I'd use him more)

Then use it on Medusa. I chose her over CMM to deal with 5.4.6 Ultron. Think it is beginner's luck but Medusa's armor shatter is 👍🏻
    Thx. I just became UC and i have a pretty good roster(skill is lacking) so im tryin to find out whose gonna help me down the road.got a lotta 5* I've hardly touched and wanna do act 5 explore
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yes