**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank 3 Skill

Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Moleman (unduped)
Nick Fury (unduped

Rank 3 Skill 59 votes

Moleman (unduped
77%
danielmathTerraThunderGodRbk19AssumedNameMoosetiptronicshadow_lurker22KoiBoy18Wine_LovercharmkevverŁŤÇHorlockRockypantherxSbkruebTivjyotKill_GreyEtjamaAaronc94AMS94AlexBossu 46 votes
Nick fury ( unduped)
22%
winterthurCropDusterAanthoSachhyam257JuggerNotMaratoxRenaxqqParam1988Tlyer102062006king_ov_scrubsScaroladipoWooptyfrickendooLBN1 13 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Interesting problem. What does the rest of your roster look like?
  • mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
    Id go Molegod since furys not duped
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Moleman (unduped
    Mole Man for now because Nick isn’t the same champion without awakening

But when you do end up awakening him. Focus all of your resources in him (except for Sig stones unless you put him on defense)
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    If I’m low on skill t5cc and/or not in a hurrying id probably wait and try and dupe nick
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    I would wait to awaken Nick.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

I would wait to awaken Nick.

I reckon the same.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Moleman (unduped
    Moleman is a top 5 skill champ like nick. Only problem is that Nick needs his awakened ability.
    Go mole man
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Moleman (unduped
    Do you have a 5* fury? If so rank up moleman. If not rank up fury and try to get an awakening gem for him ASAP.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Moleman (unduped
    I would take mole man up anyway. He is just a beast on his own.