**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R3 Rank up dilemma: Apocalypse or Colossus?

OEMVOEMV Posts: 6
Both are duped, I use them both regularly. No suicides. What would you do?

R3 Rank up dilemma: Apocalypse or Colossus? 28 votes

Apocalypse
78%
TerraRotellyLvernon15UnobtainiumClawsNewman0067KDSuperFlash10RockyshockydoctorbRockypantherxgforcefanKill_GreyEtjamaTheMethodEinfachSoStarkyTonePhillip14233CrcrcrcScarcity27tofuシMessy151 22 votes
Colossus
21%
hermGr8TonyStarkScrubhanDarkstalkerWhitestalkerBarri8 6 votes
None of the above, save your catalysts for...(?)
0%

Comments

• Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Apoc, no doubt
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Colossus
    He's arguably the best mutant in the game. 4 very relevant immunities, very tanky, hits like a truck, and can nerf the opponent's crit rate into oblivion. Those are just some of the things he can do. When he's awakened, matchups where his immunities can come into play he absolutely dominates. I love apocalypse don't get me wrong. He has great burst damage, easily upkept debuffs, aar, dot capabilities, 2 relevant immunities and one relatively niche immunity, and he's a great support character. I don't think you can go wrong either way, but just imagine how much horseman r3 Colossus could do.
  • Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Apocalypse
    Just took my apocalypse to R3 unawakened yesterday. His damage is insane. Rank him
  • Options
    WhitestalkerWhitestalker Posts: 27
    Colossus
    You might want to dupe colossus.
  • Options
    legrindlegrind Posts: 81
    Apocalypse
    Daddy apoc. 2 immunities, concussion, infinite dots, can make a bad mutant a literal god and dish out 10k burst dmg on specials alone.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Easy choice here, Apoc is a powerhouse