**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I don’t even understand anymore… T1A heroic free for all

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
9yhkbah3566m.png

This game is a literal mystery… I can’t get any ISO, Gold, or T3cc (from class specific catalyst quests) but I can get an item, on complete freak luck, I have dozens in overflow without even trying.

Kabam thanks but um… I can’t spend these fast enough

Comments

• Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Didn't even know those dropped in that quest
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They're a rare drop. All-in-all, a good thing.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Zoddymam wrote: »
    T1aphas start to go really quick when u start ranking 5 stars on a regular basis. I was like you win dozens in overflow. These days i run out of them fast had zero after last 5 star rank up

Agreed. However as it’s a fairly common item compared to the vast quantities required of other resources they aren’t really “rare”. Especially with few worthwhile 5s and plenty of solid 4s that easily out damage and out utility any of my 5s

The only 2 I even value at the moment are unduped Ultron and Hawkeye for obvious reasons and both are r2 already

I MIGHT take Jane Foster further if I can get used to her as she’s slowly growing but I also have 4* Witch and Hood to take to r5 and r4 respectively… as well as Mordo if defender diversity is ever returned
  • Options
    Dhaval_45Dhaval_45 Posts: 6
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    9yhkbah3566m.png

This game is a literal mystery… I can’t get any ISO, Gold, or T3cc (from class specific catalyst quests) but I can get an item, on complete freak luck, I have dozens in overflow without even trying.

You lucky bro.
    I m dieing to get even 1 T1 alpha for rank up 5* champs :( .
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    They are there since the beginning
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I have been low on t1as for a long time. I remember when I used to always have to sell them. Some day you will be short on them also