**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's happened with Scarlet Witch (Sigil)?

RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
Why is there no information about what happened to it and why was it not released?
I Would like the kabam to share what happened and what are the plans with the champion

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    she’s gone…

forever in our hearts
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

she’s gone…

forever in our hearts

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    She was sent to the shadow realm
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    Voltolos said:

There was never an announcement that she would be released. Why would there be one on why she wasn't? They just dont want her to be playable right now

And I want to know the reason, what is the problem?
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    My theory is she was supposed to be released along with spider-ham but for some reason pulled just before. Possibly because there was something not working right when playable, but was OK as a NPC. I think we will she her at some point.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

she’s gone…

forever in our hearts

Sasageyo
  • FilthgrinderFilthgrinder Posts: 5
    She was in the champions tab for about a day after the May update. She is no longer there. The speculation is that she will be a trophy champ of some sort.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I think kabam will release her with Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness movie...
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Djin said:

I think kabam will release her with Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness movie...

Certainly hope so. Otherwise she's gone the way of Jessica Jones.
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    Stebo_79 said:

My theory is she was supposed to be released along with spider-ham but for some reason pulled just before. Possibly because there was something not working right when playable, but was OK as a NPC. I think we will she her at some point.

I felt that her skills didn’t make any sense, I read the skills and didn’t see how she could be useful for anything, so I suspect they’re reviewing her skills, but I created the topic because I’d like you to comment on it, many people want an answer and it never hurts to give us an answer
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    Stebo_79 said:

That sounds like too much testing for a company that created two infinite loops in a row.