**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cgr no longer top 10 cosmic bc of Warmachine buff?

usteruster Posts: 95
So according to my fellow comrades who watched the war machine buff video. They have learned that war machines pre fight will allow ghost to shrug off armor breaks and what not (this isn’t meant just for ghost since it’s a pre fight). With Cgrs armor break that sticks onto ghost at the start of the fight now gone, it completely renders cgr useless and puts ghost as a more meta attacker. Now cgr’s only use is for prestige since he has good prestige. Buff cgr when kabam he kinda useless now

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    What about all the matchups that aren't ghost? I guess he's trash for all those too?
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    He can still armor break with his sp2 unless that prefight is a permanent shrug... plus defenders don't have synergies or prefight so only matters in attack with ghost.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,138 ★★★★
    Huh ? So you worry about fighting ghost on defense ? But synergies don't work on def. I don't get what you're saying.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    uster said:

?

Cant tell if serious anymore

Mad cuz bad?
    Confused coz i didnt realise cgr was considered good just bc he can counter one single champ, ghost

Who doesnt need a counter
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Yes good point... but tbh he still has use and I would rank 5. His prestige is really good. Also I would place him rank 7-9 in arena, he can deal with a large arsenal of opponents because he has class advantage over tech and has armor so if you get hit so you are protected and don't lose your streak. Finally, on defense he has power gain on MLLLL so that can make him annoying.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Am i the only one that got super confused from the title because they thought WMs buff was that good he was gonna start appearing in best cosmic polls or is my brain broken
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’m legit confused. What does cge ghost and war machine have to do with either of them?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Dear AW planners, please put Ghost on defense. Easiest kill in the game.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    CGR's ranking as a cosmic champ is unchanged because of the War Machine buff. The pre-fight ability is cool on offense but does nothing on defense, except for War Machine.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Are you dumb???
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    uster said:

So according to my fellow comrades who watched the war machine buff video. They have learned that war machines pre fight will allow ghost to shrug off armor breaks and what not (this isn’t meant just for ghost since it’s a pre fight). With Cgrs armor break that sticks onto ghost at the start of the fight now gone, it completely renders cgr useless and puts ghost as a more meta attacker. Now cgr’s only use is for prestige since he has good prestige. Buff cgr when kabam he kinda useless now

As others have hinted at, this line of thought is nonsensical because if you're using CGR as an attacker you can't face Ghost buffed with War Machine's prefight cleanse, as the AI doesn't use prefight abilities that way. And if you're instead worried about placing CGR as a defender and concerned Ghost can now face against him, that's just plain silly.
  • usteruster Posts: 95

Are you dumb???

Stay mad g.