**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help me pick my 20th r3

13»

Comments

• Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Luke Cage!
    He's a fun champ, with great utility and imagine the damage at r3 when he's got stacks of exhaustion on the opponent.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Loki or ghulk IMO
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For you I reckon taskmaster could be a solid option, he seems like the sort of champ you’d like
  • Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Out of topic question, if you are comfortable answering, How much you spend in this game on a monthly/yearly basis?
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    I wanna see a r3 Rocket / Yondu
    I wanna see a r3 Diablo
    I wanna see a r3 Sabertooth
    I wanna see a r3 Modok
    I wanna see a r3 Carnage
    I wanna see a r3 Massacre / Elektra

Let me start on egg head , His farting incinerate has good DoT ,, Has heal reverse on sp1 and bleeds on sp2 , each presistant charge Gives him a new "ability" makes him stronger and after 7 he gets crit flux or something . He has auto block incase you mess up.

Rocket/Yondu , I love my r5 rocket , he is high sig dupe and makes corvus look like a joke with those crits he has , he has big damage , sp2 bleed and armor break and he has utility on dash back and block ,one is resistance(physical) and one is special damage reduction and one is passive armor up. Yondu is fun , he can steal the opponents armor , bleed , healblock and has a good whisle

Diablo - Drunkan Sailor , nothing else

Sabertooth - Is fun to play , can do good in short , medium and long fights ,not that hard to build up and he has some good regen potensial if you accidently get hit , man has bleed and armor break aswell and good synergy with KM to reduce AAR with 100%

Carnage - I r5ed mine recently and he is FUN , lots of good annimations ,he has that nice extra combat power till his first buff then it gets to normal after a certain amount. He has really good bleed potential and has lots of hits incase you have to fight void or any combo relyend node

Massacre - No words , pure fun , pure block damage

Elektra - Now this one I actually do wanna see , has guaranteed crit if opponent on or less than 25% and has AAR per debuff on opponent , it is 85% if im certain and you place 2 bleeds on sp1 and bleeds on sp2 aswell , she can do really good damage on Big HP pools when they below 25% (skill corvus confirmed)

I didnt wanna go too indepth but I hope you get my points

#JoeFixitGangUnite
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Luke, arkus, maw, mephisto. Decent arguments for Hood, Howard, Ultron, manthing, sassy.

Hope for a buff; og iron Man, either cyclops, venompool, Elektra...?
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    AouxWoux said:

Out of topic question, if you are comfortable answering, How much you spend in this game on a monthly/yearly basis?

Where I come from... you never count another man's pockets.
    To each his own, of course. But I'd never feel comfortable asking this question. 🤷
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Dude trust me, go for Elsa. She's one of the most fun champs to play with in the entire game and plus she has super satisfying damage. I have a 6* r1 and she's just sooooo fun to play with. She has some amazing utility which has come in clutch many times for me. She's also an Evade counter
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    I would like to invest in red goblin. He is fun.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Bro you hve so many options! Warlock, HT, doom, longshot, red mags, mole god, fat guy, massacre,
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Bro you hve so many options! Warlock, HT, doom, longshot, red mags, mole god, fat guy, massacre,

Yeah but this is the underrated guy here so none of those (plus he even says no doom or warlock)
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Dude , the absolute most obvious R3 choice (besides Doom and Warlock hahahahha) is Human Torch. Hands down, it's not even a question if you take out the other unnameable two you don't wanna R3.

If what you want is an UNDERRATED champ then:

Skill: R3 Ronin ( but Moleman is the better choice, he's not underrated so..:.)

Science: Mr. Fantastic or Invisible Woman

Mystic: Ebony Maw's upcoming buff seems promising....

Cosmic: Silver Surfer cuz he's duped ( Although Aarkus is also an underrated champ)

Tech: Vulture

Mutant: Sinister

Hope it helps.
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,818 Guardian
    edited May 2021
    Is this a (not so) subtle flex?
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Okay guys thanks for everyone who chipped in. After reading it all. And thinking about it for a long time it came down to 2 champs. I feel fairly confident in which of those 2 i will be going for now. But with level up still some hours away we shall see what happens

No problem dude :)