**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Lazy/Cheap buffing

2»

Comments

• Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 547 ★★★

Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

I don't see why all champs' buffs should make them widely usable tbh. Nova for example has a bit impractical playstyle, but his damage is now above average, so if someone pulls him mid-game, it's not a reason to cry. And unless you are doing high-endgame content, he is a viable option for players.

Bro I'm not saying this but his buff was not noticeable thats why lazy buff is the title of this thread.
    I think his numbers are noticeably higher. Yes his kit wasn't changed but I don't think there is something directly wrong about his kit. Some champs are played differently. I feel like you are critisizing the very idea of Nova design, not his buff. He has a complex kit of abilities that you don't like. And that is perfectly fine, you have every right to dislike a champ design and playstyle, just like anyone (I for example can't stand Quake but I understand people like her). Try thinking of it this way: some people like Nova's kit and if they wish, they can now use him much more efficiently because he hits harder. He may have some downsides but the question is where do they lie? In his numbers or in his kit? Kabam thought it's just numbers. They put Nova in a place where they want him to be.

What would you like to see in his buff? Value update? He has truestrike, non-contact mediums, autoblock, armorbreak and energy damage. That's not half bad. Or would you prefer a complete rebuild from scratch? Imo there are many champs who need complete rebuild more.
    True strike ends before u can use it effectively
    Not necessarily. I think people really forget about his signature ability which increases the duration of his buffs. I believe it’s 80% at max sig. that’s almost double the duration for all buffs meaning the true strike is about 12.6 seconds which isn’t bad at all.
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 547 ★★★
    I have a six star nova and I really like and use him. I’m not saying he doesn’t need a buff because I would say he still does need some work but otherwise the damage tuneup was nice and was noticeable.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,165 ★★★★★
    Communication about lack of ideas and or time > a buff that may not be as thorough to meet a promised quota at a sub-par level.