**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which June champ will be better?

Yesterday kabam released news revealing the two new champs coming to MCOC, The Overseer and Purgatory! I want to do a before and after poll testing how peoples expectations hold up to reality. Choose the champ that you think will be stronger in the game. :)

Which June champ will be better? 56 votes

The Overseer
23%
evilKINGwilsonsubash_vikramThatGuyYouSaw235Sarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69H3t3rShock29TheLegionMasterYodabolt21PrtjoUnknown_LegendSalve_maker05The_Benefactor1 13 votes
Purgatory
76%
BendyTheManMythLegendNumanFurious_Fighter1DogfoodLidWarlord5386Lucky7LucianoBuckyBruhLogan00StellarRaichu626MysterioFluffyPigMonsterCr7ms7rs7Akkarin23MiekandKorgEtjamaNo_oneukkubricknolanBlackshadow0203 43 votes

Comments

• Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    No spotlight so I can't say
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Purgatory
    Just because the video showing her history is awesome 😁
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    Purgatory
    Purgatory as every guilly original has been insane when released no doubt she wont be looking animation wise she already seems insane
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Purgatory
    Kabam's own creations tend to be really strong (at least the past few years). While I think Overseer might be a creation of their own to some extent, Purgatory is wholly theirs in the way an alternate Hulk is not.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Purgatory
    I have a feeling she'll end up being one of the top 5 mystics....but will possibly be a ramp up champion
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    The Overseer

Mornatory and its not even close!!!! The Mystic Queen have been awaken and stronger then ever before!!!

Becomes the next mangog lol.