**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank 3 - mutants

OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips

All the other classes it's an easier choice except these buggers. Progression wise, I've 100% 7.1, haven't started 7.2 but don't think I need anything extra for that. I want to intensivly finish my last 3 paths of abyss soon so maybe someone for that, I already have the following at r5/65 Stryfe, omega, prof x, emma, apoc, magneto and I don't do war so not interested in 'good defenders'.

My thoughts are leaning towards colossus but then there's the gauntlet coming up and the unknown of what might be needed for that.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Apoc all day long.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I would do colossus as you already have r5 apoc.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Apoc rest is nothing secon colosus rest is trash 🤪🤗
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Havok or apoc coz havok doesn't need a full synergy team for being insane and apoc for better mutant horse men
  • Options
    Lots of apoc but as I said I've got him at r5/65 already, so aside from the obvious stat increases I don't see him as a game changer at just the rank higher. I did use domino with rulk a lot for 7.1 actually and I know storm and gambit do well as a horseman (horseperson?). Suicides go on and off like a (insert innapropriate anecdote) so that's really going to affect my decision making
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Odachi said:

Lots of apoc but as I said I've got him at r5/65 already, so aside from the obvious stat increases I don't see him as a game changer at just the rank higher. I did use domino with rulk a lot for 7.1 actually and I know storm and gambit do well as a horseman (horseperson?). Suicides go on and off like a (insert innapropriate anecdote) so that's really going to affect my decision making

I think slightly differently. I have many “duplicates” of champs ranked up at 5* and 6*. In the future, when 5*s are like 4*s today, you will want a 6* Apoc at max rank. You won’t want Domino, Storm or Gambit.

But I like to play the long game, not everyone thinks this way.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

You can never have too many big daddies
  • Options

Odachi said:

I think slightly differently. I have many “duplicates” of champs ranked up at 5* and 6*. In the future, when 5*s are like 4*s today, you will want a 6* Apoc at max rank. You won’t want Domino, Storm or Gambit.

But I like to play the long game, not everyone thinks this way.
    That's the problem with the mutant game I guess - who knows what will happen by the time we get to rank 5 6*s. Maybe beast will be the mutant to have after a massive buff or maybe (and really emphasise maybe) we'll finally get mystique.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    It’s always up to you in the end, it’s your account.

Recommendation is to take up someone who helps you clear content, like Colossus or Apoc. Domino and Havok behind them if you like them. Gambit after that. But again you have to be proficient and invest in the champ
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    MiStaLova said:

Apoc rest is nothing secon colosus rest is trash 🤪🤗

>Trash
    Lmao, no
    The only arguably meh one in there is Storm.
    The others have their uses.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Gambit. If you get a natural dupe on him as well his sig 20 prestige is huge, if that's something you care about. Also I personally really enjoy using him over OR in match ups like Magik and Electro where his medium, heavy, and SP1 and 2 attacks can bypass their passive damage when into into them.

Perfect block as a Horseman is also pretty huge.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    Apoc, no questions asked