7.2.1 bullet time is still bugged.

walkerdogwalkerdog Posts: 712 ★★★
Just did the spidergwen fight before getting fed up and quitting. Used Colossus, but no white magneto.

This node is still a mess. Its bad enough that sometimes your parry will stun them, but that can be worked around. I understand that you've used this node AGAIN despite it having a nonsensical interaction with pacify, where "prevent stun" from the node is being AAR'd despite AAR not occurring until the enemy is stunned. Truly incredible coding there.
Despite that annoyance, the node can be slogged thru except that sometimes you dex them, lose all charges, and nothing happens. KABAM, please fix your badly programmed nodes to work right.

Pacify shouldn't be letting u stun someone who has "prevent stun" and dexing shouldn't remove the charges with no stun.

If you won't fix your sloppy code, then give us free mastery swaps since the node pretty obviously is not working as described. Or, yknow, fix bullet time.

Comments

• walkerdogwalkerdog Posts: 712 ★★★
    Yes - the dex part is the really dumb part
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 1,249 ★★★
    walkerdog said:

Yes - the dex part is the really dumb part

Yea. Pacify won't prevent the stuns from being removed but of course it will prevent them from being stunned. Really dumb interaction
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 298 ★★
    Aaah thats why. I did that path just the other day and the same problem occured to me.

Weird tho, the only one it kept happening to was when I was fighting Loki. So I thought it was some weird interaction with his kit but now I see.

Its stupid tho. As everyone says, its weird that they dont get stunned but the AAR still messes you up, tho its supposed to work when they do get stunned.

Otherwise, I think its a fun node and path.
  • MachoNachoMachoNacho Posts: 199 ★★
    Gotta love when AAR includes you're own.... kabam does it for the lols. Smh
    Yes, I have no issues with the node itself. Just how they have (not) implemented it.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 5,884 ★★★★★
    So AAR rocks when it works for you, but is bad when it works against you? Wow...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 12,498 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

So AAR rocks when it works for you, but is bad when it works against you? Wow...

You just described everything in this game-
    Bugs
    Champion pulls
    Mastery's...
    xNig said:

None of it works as described. Pacify works when they're stunned. Stun prevention prevents a stun so pacify can't do anything, as written. Additionally pacify has nothing to do with removing the charges on a dex and no stun occurring.

Its a weird thing where the game seems to be checking and applying stun effects like pacify before checking to see if the opponent is actually stunned.
    Kabam, any response?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 1,525 ★★★
    Think of slumber sometimes it dont give power lock or stun due to the aar is effecting it when stun is trying to be applied i find it stupid but its the same thing happening of stun can apply or not with power lock or not probs best to forget about pacify and run something else as least then it be helping in a way
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 439 ★★★
    Took out my pacify today.
    Was maxed for Magneto but I have no choice now
    xNig said:

Haji_Saab said:

xNig said:

Why should it work against you though? I should be turning off their abilities, not my ability to stun them. It’s **** coding that the latter is given to the opponent. So it is actually their own ability to stun themselves. Makes zero logical sense.
    It’s the same as having the ability to be stunned.
    But they don't have the ability to be stunned bc the node prevents the stun so AAR cannot be reduced by pacify. At least, as they've written the nodes and ability.

Ofc, their coding being inconsistent with the rules is not a surprise, but it is a bug. You wouldn't be goin "ahh ofc u can stun stun immune... PACIFY!" so why are you being so stubborn about this.
    Kabam, any update? No response on a known issue that goes back to 7.1 BWDO boss?
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious any acknowledgement and update on the way that bullet time is improperly taking the stunned AAR from Pacify when it should be preventing the stun before pacify can then AAR? And any explanation for the Dex portion of the bug?

It appears that when you have evasion charges on the enemy, and dex them, the game is applying pacify's AAR BEFORE they are stunned, which results in the stun effect not applying, despite the fact that pacify should absolutely not be applying to enemies who aren't stunned.
    Kabam, any update?
    Kabam, any update? Its been a couple weeks and this is the same bug that existed in 7.1.