**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cav Iron Tomb Crystal

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Just formed the 4k iron tomb cav crystal and got him again.

Note the next champion over.. 6* Immortal Hulk

5* Doom (max sig crystal)
    Hoped it was a 6*.. still a good pull.

• Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    I'll be claiming the prize for Best worst luck with these crystals.

That's right. 10 crystals opened, and not 1, but 2, 6* CAIW. It would be a time to rejoice, but he was already max sig, so quite literally, a 3* champ would have been better.
  • Options
    mgj0630 said:

I'll be claiming the prize for Best worst luck with these crystals.

That's right. 10 crystals opened, and not 1, but 2, 6* CAIW. It would be a time to rejoice, but he was already max sig, so quite literally, a 3* champ would have been better.

I have 6* Capt Beardo but haven’t pull him again to awaken him.. so I’d be very happy to pull 6* Capt Beardo.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    So far I've had two useless 5* dupes and all 3*s.
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Pulled 6* CA WWII
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

• Options
    edited June 2021
    I guess this is probably the last iron tomb cav crystal... finished the side quest and am close to forming a tier5 basic.. I was sort of sad that I haven't pull a 6* champion.. well I finally got a 6*..
    not Capt Beardo, and not Dr Doom but a decent mystic champion..

6* Symbiote Supreme.

I'm 😊.
  • Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Pretty good luck so far … 5* morning star 5* hood 5* captain america and captain america ww2 5* silver surfer and 5* doom only 2 3*s and 1 4* id say thats a big win especially with the doom pull
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★

I haven't opened any yet. But honestly, any 5 star ( For me since I'm not Cav yet) is welcome.

im not cav yet and today i got a 5* guilliotine from a iron tomb cav
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    The iron tomb crystals has been pretty good for me so far. I got 6* doom, 5* doom, capiw and a couple of 5* I don’t remember. In my alt account, luck is not as good but got a 6* mephisto.
  • Options
    zuffy said:

The iron tomb crystals has been pretty good for me so far. I got 6* doom, 5* doom, capiw and a couple of 5* I don’t remember. In my alt account, luck is not as good but got a 6* mephisto.

I got 6* Doom from a 6* nexus last year 2020; choices were: Antman/ Doom/ Thing (awaken) , after that only get trollover.. did pull 5* Doom twice from the iron tomb cavs.. I wish I got 6* Doom too.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    Continued to get all 3 and 4*’s (mostly 3) until yesterday. Pulled a 6* Dormammu. Not one I’m going to rank, but at least a 6* is far better than a 3*.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

zuffy said:

I got 6* Doom from a 6* nexus last year 2020; choices were: Antman/ Doom/ Thing (awaken) , after that only get trollover.. did pull 5* Doom twice from the iron tomb cavs.. I wish I got 6* Doom too.
    I got an awaken gem for doom too. Just need 5600 shards to form mystic t5c and he is going up to r3.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Opened my last one today:
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    6* venomquack and doom here
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

6* venomquack and doom here

and add 6* havok and mephisto, love ya kascam
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    Got a couple of 3*s, but also very lucky with two six-star champs: (New) Morningstar, and (Awakening him) Terrax.

Very happy with both; will probably take Terrax to R2 when I've got the cats.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I have one last to spare.... hope it's something a 6 star, hope it's good, hope its Doom...
  • Options
    Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    I’ve duped 6* Surfer and 6* CapIW from these crystals. Pretty stoked about my luck.
  • Options
    STARKtechSTARKtech Posts: 95

• Options
    STARKtechSTARKtech Posts: 95

• Options
    I exchanged some units for the iron tomb cav crystal shards and am pleasantly happy.. might not be a 6* but at least not a 3*
    5* Hulk og (now sig150)
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Max sig Surfer, extra dupes on VtD twice. A buncha 3 and 4 stars that I don’t remember
  • Options
    HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    I had INSANE luck with these!
    5* Hulk Rag + a dupe
    5+6* Doom
    5+6* Silver Surfer
    And
    A 6* Morningstar dupe 🤯
  • Options
    Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    All 3*'s so far.Heh.
  • Options
    Unknown_LegendUnknown_Legend Posts: 128

I had INSANE luck with these!
    5* Hulk Rag + a dupe
    5+6* Doom
    5+6* Silver Surfer
    And
    A 6* Morningstar dupe 🤯

Oh My God! After that Day , I just got a 5* Air Walker as a Bit Average Pull
  • Options
    Tony_5tankTony_5tank Posts: 107
    6* Airwalker, 6* Morningstar, 2x 5* IHulk, 5* Silver surfer, 5* Guilly, 5* Symsupreme and a couple 4*s. The free crystal gods were good to me for once! It’s usually a bunch of 3*s