Options

Cav Iron Tomb Crystal

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,327 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Just formed the 4k iron tomb cav crystal and got him again.

Note the next champion over.. 6* Immortal Hulk

5* Doom (max sig crystal)
    Hoped it was a 6*.. still a good pull.

• Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    I'll be claiming the prize for Best worst luck with these crystals.

That's right. 10 crystals opened, and not 1, but 2, 6* CAIW. It would be a time to rejoice, but he was already max sig, so quite literally, a 3* champ would have been better.
  • Options
    mgj0630 said:

I'll be claiming the prize for Best worst luck with these crystals.

That's right. 10 crystals opened, and not 1, but 2, 6* CAIW. It would be a time to rejoice, but he was already max sig, so quite literally, a 3* champ would have been better.

I have 6* Capt Beardo but haven’t pull him again to awaken him.. so I’d be very happy to pull 6* Capt Beardo.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    So far I've had two useless 5* dupes and all 3*s.
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Pulled 6* CA WWII
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

• Options
    edited June 2021
    I guess this is probably the last iron tomb cav crystal... finished the side quest and am close to forming a tier5 basic.. I was sort of sad that I haven't pull a 6* champion.. well I finally got a 6*..
    not Capt Beardo, and not Dr Doom but a decent mystic champion..

6* Symbiote Supreme.

I'm 😊.
  • Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Pretty good luck so far … 5* morning star 5* hood 5* captain america and captain america ww2 5* silver surfer and 5* doom only 2 3*s and 1 4* id say thats a big win especially with the doom pull
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 782 ★★★

I haven't opened any yet. But honestly, any 5 star ( For me since I'm not Cav yet) is welcome.

im not cav yet and today i got a 5* guilliotine from a iron tomb cav
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    The iron tomb crystals has been pretty good for me so far. I got 6* doom, 5* doom, capiw and a couple of 5* I don’t remember. In my alt account, luck is not as good but got a 6* mephisto.
  • Options
    zuffy said:

The iron tomb crystals has been pretty good for me so far. I got 6* doom, 5* doom, capiw and a couple of 5* I don’t remember. In my alt account, luck is not as good but got a 6* mephisto.

I got 6* Doom from a 6* nexus last year 2020; choices were: Antman/ Doom/ Thing (awaken) , after that only get trollover.. did pull 5* Doom twice from the iron tomb cavs.. I wish I got 6* Doom too.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,752 ★★★★
    Continued to get all 3 and 4*’s (mostly 3) until yesterday. Pulled a 6* Dormammu. Not one I’m going to rank, but at least a 6* is far better than a 3*.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

zuffy said:

I got 6* Doom from a 6* nexus last year 2020; choices were: Antman/ Doom/ Thing (awaken) , after that only get trollover.. did pull 5* Doom twice from the iron tomb cavs.. I wish I got 6* Doom too.
    I got an awaken gem for doom too. Just need 5600 shards to form mystic t5c and he is going up to r3.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,078 ★★★★
    Opened my last one today:
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    6* venomquack and doom here
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

6* venomquack and doom here

and add 6* havok and mephisto, love ya kascam
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,401 ★★★★★
    Got a couple of 3*s, but also very lucky with two six-star champs: (New) Morningstar, and (Awakening him) Terrax.

Very happy with both; will probably take Terrax to R2 when I've got the cats.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,053 ★★★★
    I have one last to spare.... hope it's something a 6 star, hope it's good, hope its Doom...
  • Options
    Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    I’ve duped 6* Surfer and 6* CapIW from these crystals. Pretty stoked about my luck.
  • Options
    STARKtechSTARKtech Posts: 95

• Options
    STARKtechSTARKtech Posts: 95

• Options
    I exchanged some units for the iron tomb cav crystal shards and am pleasantly happy.. might not be a 6* but at least not a 3*
    5* Hulk og (now sig150)
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Max sig Surfer, extra dupes on VtD twice. A buncha 3 and 4 stars that I don’t remember
  • Options
    HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 173 ★★
    I had INSANE luck with these!
    5* Hulk Rag + a dupe
    5+6* Doom
    5+6* Silver Surfer
    And
    A 6* Morningstar dupe 🤯
  • Options
    Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    All 3*'s so far.Heh.
  • Options
    Unknown_LegendUnknown_Legend Posts: 128

I had INSANE luck with these!
    5* Hulk Rag + a dupe
    5+6* Doom
    5+6* Silver Surfer
    And
    A 6* Morningstar dupe 🤯

Oh My God! After that Day , I just got a 5* Air Walker as a Bit Average Pull
  • Options
    Tony_5tankTony_5tank Posts: 107
    6* Airwalker, 6* Morningstar, 2x 5* IHulk, 5* Silver surfer, 5* Guilly, 5* Symsupreme and a couple 4*s. The free crystal gods were good to me for once! It’s usually a bunch of 3*s