**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is attempting the gauntlet a bad idea?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

i feel like you need a namor for the terrax fight i don't think any other champ can do it. ive never seen someone use someone else

Easy solo with ghulk
    I've been practicing that terrax fight with a r4 ghulk. Is that soloable? Or am I just doing it wrong, should I wait out rock stacks every once in a while to stay sustainable?
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

AMS94 said:

I don't see a proper Terrax counter in ur roster
    There's a video on YouTube of a R3 Sorcerer Supreme solo, but that fight ws very long & stressful....almost about 10 minutes long
    U cn have a look at it & plan ur strategy
    Fr me Apoc & AA were MVPs
    U cn make AA a horseman against ibom & get 4 charges on Apoc again from Apoc fight
    Or if u cn ramp up Aegon somewhere, he's good fr many fights in later parts of the Gauntlet...I've heard people using Weapon X fight to ramp-up Aegon
    Apoc cn potentially solo Spiderham but the fight will probably last 15-20 minutes
    Mine lasted about 15 minutes with a R3 fully boosted Apoc, but it wasn't a solo, I got clipped when he ws about 20% remaining
    Apoc cn also deal with Korg but that fight is stressful & might require some revives
    Magneto is good fr Doom & Vision but after these 2 fights u probably won't need him again
    Make AA a horseman & he cn solo a few fights, even Thanos cn be soloed by AA
    Apoc cn solo Nightcrawler & Spidergwen if u ramp up his evade counter on Spiderham,
    His evade counter will also come handy on Korg
    Void will b a tough fight without Aegon or ProfX
    I'd say if u cn manage Doom without Mags, try to have CGR in ur team to brute force through some fights & do more damage in less time

Whoever did the sym video must have had a bad run. I got him down in sub five minutes with my 6r3.
    Not Sym but Sorcerer
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I did it with sym. I see you have him, but I'm not sure a r5 5 has the health pool to get you set up correctly. I had a r3 6 so that is a difference there. I also had dispersion for all the power gain buffs to get me quickly in my sp3 then 2 rotation.

For odd ball giggles I did the terrax fight again with bishop.

Energy resistant is high so rock field doesn't hurt as much especially with will power armour break keeping you up. Worst case holding block is regen with his prowess. Those prowess Stacks and sp constantly builds while the field is active. Just remember to fire off sp once you got 30 or do the regen so you don't kill yourself.

In saying that it is long and I didn't do anything more after that as my curiosity was satisfied but he becomes a useless member on you team after that fight. Where as supreme has more uses like that bpcw.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

I think this might be my plan. Any huge oversights I've made? Any fights I need to re-evaluate my counter for?