**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Sorcerer Supreme as a 6 star?

13»

Comments

• JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★

Just note that disagreeing with this doesn't make you a troll, but it doesn't make you right. And it doesn't make your opinion right. You might not like her, but saying she is overrated and /or bad, is plain wrong. Same as if I said Quake is bad because i didn't like her. Or if I said Doom's power control is worse than claire's. Ok, your opinion, but wrong.

opinions can't be wrong or right...
    My opinion is that iron fist is a better champion than dr doom
    Alright you can like his animations more so therefore he can be better to you since it is subjective
    Cop123 said:

Just note that disagreeing with this doesn't make you a troll, but it doesn't make you right. And it doesn't make your opinion right. You might not like her, but saying she is overrated and /or bad, is plain wrong. Same as if I said Quake is bad because i didn't like her. Or if I said Doom's power control is worse than claire's. Ok, your opinion, but wrong.

Not gonna bother with the other stuff since I don't have anything else to say... just have to agree to disagree.
    But she is overrated and opinions can't be wrong or right... like there is no way Magik is worse than SS in my opinion, you can't say that is wrong...
    my opinion is that earth is flat you can't say that is wrong
    Alright that is different since it's based on invalid facts
    I'm done now. Good discussion guys very constructive, Hopefully this helped someone
    My opinion is that mystic is the best class to use against human torch.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Anyone have a good tutorial for her for someone who just got her? I’m gonna use a t5cc on her or Longshot after July 4 if I don’t get anyone better.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

She also has power control. That's why I don't think she's a top 3 mystic.

Enough said. What other reason do you guys want?
    /s

[But seriously, I never that this thread would stay alive for this long]
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★

She is overrated. If you need a slow champion or a decent mystic she is good but otherwise other mystics can do what she does better. No awakening needed.

Her armor breaks help
    Her regen on block helps

What mystic is better than her and do the above?
    When do you need armor break? Nullify is practically the same as that
    Regen on block is not permanent and at most just gets rid of all block damage, which sounds good but is ultimately about 3% health from my experience.
    I didn’t know you could nullify Killmonger’s Vibranium Armor or Emma Frost’s Diamond Form or any of the many many mechanics in this game that are shut down by armor break. Neat!

In all seriousness though, SorcSupr rules. I have her at 6* R3. I duped her after having her at R2 already, and I would have taken her up unawakened anyway. She’s one of the most versatile champions in my roster and is very fun to play.

For context, I have both her and Doom as 6* R3 champions, and they see approximately equal usage. Doom has the edge in damage, power, and buff control. SorcSupr takes it in sustainability and utility. Having access to both slow and armor break is a unique combination in this game and it rules.