**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you going to go for the next featured 6*

Personally I am because thanks to @BitterSteel he has made me now hunting for Mr.Negative. He is sooo cool of a champion and he is very underrated compared to other champs. Yeah, Shang chi is another person I would like to get, but I just got him as a 5* at r5, so I don’t see any reason why I would want two, but I won’t complain if I get him. Odin is much better since the buff, so I wouldn’t be to mad. Mangog is very interesting and I kind of need a good mystic 6*. Jabari is another I would like to get. Silver centurion in my opinion is the least desirable champ out of the featured champs in this crystal, but we will see who else will be in this crystal.

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I haven’t gone for one yet so yeah I will be

I’ll probably get shafted but hey it’ll be fun
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    I think so. Depends on other champs in the pool.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    That much arena would make me quit the game lol. Good luck to those going for it.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Personally I am because thanks to @BitterSteel he has made me now hunting for Mr.Negative. He is sooo cool of a champion and he is very underrated compared to other champs. Yeah, Shang chi is another person I would like to get, but I just got him as a 5* at r5, so I don’t see any reason why I would want two, but I won’t complain if I get him. Odin is much better since the buff, so I wouldn’t be to mad. Mangog is very interesting and I kind of need a good mystic 6*. Jabari is another I would like to get. Silver centurion in my opinion is the least desirable champ out of the featured champs in this crystal, but we will see who else will be in this crystal.

I’m glad I’ve got people seeing the light!

Best of luck with him! I hope you get him. I’ve got 75k 6* shards so far ready for the next featured. Mr negative is my top pull, but any of the 6 featured would be cool

That much arena would make me quit the game lol. Good luck to those going for it.

He’s talking about the featured Crystal lol
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★

Best of luck with him! I hope you get him. I’ve got 75k 6* shards so far ready for the next featured. Mr negative is my top pull, but any of the 6 featured would be cool
    I am trying to get the hang of Mr. Negative. I see the potential but am not very effective yet. I do have a six star I got when I opened a few crystals.

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I am Mr. Negative.
    Yet I don't have him. :(
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’m currently at 110K six star shards and sitting on a full skill t5cc waiting for the new featured. I’m going hard for Shang-Chai and Mister Negative. I’m also hoping that Voodoo, Medusa, and Red Guardian will be in it.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Probably, lacking skill and science 6* that I'd like to r3 so the featured is looking good.
    Jabari is a possible r3 and Shang chi is definite.
    Mr Negative is the most interested I've been in a character the entire year.
    Hopefully the other science champs are good, fingers crossed Mr fantastic makes it since he was buffed recently. If Red guardian/CAIW are in there I'm going all in til the next featured.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

He’s talking about the featured Crystal lol
    Oh my bad lol
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I went for the one with Apoc, CGR, etc. and got nada. It was still a good bet IMO, but I don't think I'll make more attempts until I have a fat 6* roster.

It really depends on the filler champs, I guess.

I am trying to get the hang of Mr. Negative. I see the potential but am not very effective yet. I do have a six star I got when I opened a few crystals.

I think it just takes practice for when to build and convert your light and dark energy. Once you get the hang of that it's smooth sailing
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Won't be saving. I'm going for the current featured as many times before it goes away.

Want a Stryfe awakening before I can consider giving him a mutant T5cc and I definitely would not mind pulling Immortal Abomination, Thor, or awakening Spider-Ham or Doctor Strange.
  • Spiderham14Spiderham14 Posts: 66
    @BitterSteel Does Mr. Negative need to be awakened/ High sig to be really good, or is it just a nice benefit?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

@BitterSteel Does Mr. Negative need to be awakened/ High sig to be really good, or is it just a nice benefit?

Nice benefit.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Yes although depends on the other champs in there.

Like Spidey said, it’s definitely a nice benefit. But everything cool he can do is on his base. The main part of his sig that’s useful is that regeneration which is a little niche as you don’t run into degen in the battle realm every day
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Yup got 70k shards so far
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m considering it. I’d really like to pull Shang chi or mr negative. I’m more excited about mr negative but Shang chi would be really cool too. It completely depends on who else is in the crystal though. If there are a good amount of good 6*s that I don’t have, I’ll go for it. If it’s just the featured champions, maybe one or two other good people, and trash, I’m not going for it.
    Will3808 said:

I’m considering it. I’d really like to pull Shang chi or mr negative. I’m more excited about mr negative but Shang chi would be really cool too. It completely depends on who else is in the crystal though. If there are a good amount of good 6*s that I don’t have, I’ll go for it. If it’s just the featured champions, maybe one or two other good people, and trash, I’m not going for it.

I'm so desperate to get Mr Negative I'll go for the featured if it's full of Groot, DPX and Cap WW2

Slight consolation that they're buff candidates (smart play)