**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Permanent healblock on skill cavalier chapter is super annoying

2»

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Some of the responses here puzzle me greatly. When some low level cavaliers complain that they don't have specific class counters to the cav nodes, they get told to use different classes. Why does it not apply here? It's a single quest. That being said, this is the first iteration. I am sure Kabam will change it based on the feedback. No one like their willpower healing messed with.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    It's like with DDNF.

There are ways to avoid WP healing other than using Scorched Earth methodology. Ways that don't even require new code, like using Passives as mentioned earlier.

I feel like there needs to be a list of Design Principles that lead the devs away from features that are proven to trigger the community.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Some of the responses here puzzle me greatly. When some low level cavaliers complain that they don't have specific class counters to the cav nodes, they get told to use different classes. Why does it not apply here? It's a single quest. That being said, this is the first iteration. I am sure Kabam will change it based on the feedback. No one like their willpower healing messed with.

A lot of this thread has the same vibe as, “I never thought the leopards would eat MY face, said the woman who voted for the Leopards Eating People’s Faces Party.”
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

There is a segment of the player base arguing that Cav diff is too easy, so Kabam has to weigh their opinions, too. There is no one solution that makes everyone happy.

"Global healblock" has nothing do with the skill difficulty of cavalier event quest :)
  • Mikailin626Mikailin626 Posts: 30
    There have been full paths in multiple places with the spectre node on it, wouldn't this be considered as a similar interaction?

There have been full paths in multiple places with the spectre node on it, wouldn't this be considered as a similar interaction?

Paths yes. Not a whole quest.

And you can prob count them on 1 hand.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Meh... It's a temporary debuff that rotates. Can easily be shrugged off by the right champs.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Does any skill champ have a regen?
    Aleor said:

Does any skill champ have a regen?

Blade and Nick have

It's like with DDNF.

There are ways to avoid WP healing other than using Scorched Earth methodology. Ways that don't even require new code, like using Passives as mentioned earlier.

I feel like there needs to be a list of Design Principles that lead the devs away from features that are proven to trigger the community.

Or overhaul the mastery in 2021 and not 2022 so we can switch with a single click for free from a suicides page to a non suicides page :)

It is time this happens