**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Marvel’s Loki Discussion Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    What are your thoughts on the Quantum Realm/Kang Theory? This doesn’t seem like too far of a reach, besides the Ant Man 2 quantum city looking very different from what we can see compared to the TVA (might just be early civilization that progresses greatly “since then” because QuAnTuM). It could totally be something else, but it might be legit.
    This video does a pretty good job of telling about it in a concise manner.
    https://youtu.be/8ZPIn22SDUs

I feel like at the very least it is Kang who will be the cliff hanger bad guy at the end of the season since he is in AM3 and can very well be the new big bad.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    three times this week, I was like "I didn't see that coming". Especially the stinger.

Nice to see Sif again.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    This week's episode was really good. Interesting the reveals.
  • Options
    OMFG! They put the Thanos-copter in there!!!!!

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Thanos-Copter
  • Options
    I saw it too Sundance I was like

Gotta love it.
    I really enjoyed this one; even if president loki was only a thing for like 2min of screen time (I figured he would be the barrier going in, not the cloud monster).
    Do we know what the city was at the end of the episode?

I figure there is no point in spoilers since it’s just us 3 who have this bookmarked and the thread seems to be muted.
  • Options
    Article on Comic Book Movie.com suggests Castle Limbo, one of Kang's joints.

Apparently Throg is in a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment in a jar trying to get to Mjolnir.
  • Options
    I saw the Thor variant in the Jar. It’s when they first climb into the bunker
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    Really enjoying this show wish we could get these show characters in game since these are very exciting characters to follow also
    loving loki find new powers from his other selfs just amazing to finally see him use newer powers that we didnt see in the movies
  • Options
    Interesting we will not know who is behind the TVA until the last episode.
  • Options
    This episode was honesty everything I was hoping for.
    Jonathan Majors was excellent
    Here’s to
    Doctor Strange, Season Two, and AM&W Quantumania!
  • Options

• Options
    Very well done final episode for Loki.

Excited on the final villain reveal, 2nd season coming. Marvel did a great job concluding this series.