**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Revive Dr. Strange

One of the doctors has been out for waaay too long. Doctor Strange used to be a force back in the day. In 2015 when he was first released, I got him just weeks after being introduced to the PHC. I was incredibly excited and he was a great champ with an interesting cycle system of “reducing damage, dealing extra damage, and then healing damage.”
However, since 12.0, he and others that were nerfed (SW, Thor, and others) have been reduced to complete trash tier. Strange’s regen is the same for any amount of damage he deals. His SP 2 and 3 were incredible as they provided great chunks of healing, but now they heal the same as a light attack!! How was this decision ever approved and out into the live game? Bring back Strange Kabam

Comments

• Options
    Your a little late on this Been talked to death. He is now working as intended
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    If Carnage gets a second chance he should too
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Kihlgast wrote: »
    one thing i dont understand about the ds nerf, is his power gain. Why did they make that slower, only to release hyperion who can get to a sp3 before ds get a full bar of power....

Becuase of the combo involving Mystic Dispersion and Counterspell.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Kihlgast wrote: »
    one thing i dont understand about the ds nerf, is his power gain. Why did they make that slower, only to release hyperion who can get to a sp3 before ds get a full bar of power....

Becuase of the combo involving Mystic Dispersion and Counterspell.

Right and ANY other mystic champion doing it gets a pass? Any Hawkeye was able to easily out gain DS… of Vision… or Voodoo… even at 7 seconds intervals!

Plus war is a joke now… even the bosses aren’t intimidating nor an actual challenger anymore

NOT TO METION Thor is still a relatively high tier despite being needed AND having most of his power being from a master as well… (outpaced by Hyperion and MAYBE Duped Drax as well as contending with angela too and maybe also having issues competing with medusa now…)

DS was hit WAAAAAY too hard

SL wasn’t even touched
    SW I can’t say cause I didn’t have her
    Thor misses stacks and negative armor
    BW at least does her niche

DS was hit HARD with much slower power gain and FAR less regen!
  • Options
    JJGJJG Posts: 145
    I dont really think they should buff him but they could really nerf hyperion he is so op atm