**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Infinite streak question - new 4MM basic arena

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★
So, from an infinite streak standpoint, is the new/revised 4MM basic arena being treated like a 6* arena (ie minimum 5* R3 once your streak has been established) or a 5* arena (5*R1’s and 4*R3’s OK once streak established if accompanied by at least 1 5*R2+ or 4*r4 and total prestige kept above a certain threshold)?

Not clear since 6*’s are allowed in but only scored as a 5*. Have minimum time to play this arena cycle to trying to not figure it out by trial and error.

Thanks!

Comments

• MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    Since 6*'s are allowed in it will be the same as any other 6* arena, scoring doesn't change that.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    As far as I know it will be the same criteria as the previous Featured 5*, but not sure. As for what is currently considered the minimum "safe" team. I'll leave that to someone who has current knowledge on this. I haven't used lower than r3 for a while.There may still be lower combinations that pass. If no one gives an answer here, maybe check out an arena stream and watch what they are using?
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,135 ★★★★★
    Same way as the 6* feature arena
  • OliverJWOliverJW Posts: 18
    After 21 I managed to maintain a streak using 1 5* R5 and 2 5* R1(with high sig) at least. But I also wanted to know a better way to get to 21, because I was pure luck and with several complicated fights.