**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suggestion for moderator updates regarding issues

I would like to make a suggestion of implementing some sort of "update bulletin board" which the community can look up themselves for any recent news that would pertain to the number or "hot items" such as bugs and glitches.
I've read countless posts of individuals requesting updates for this or that, and on numerous occassions I have witnessed days and weeks go by without seeing any response from a moderator.
I personally do not believe it is the intent of Kabam to disregard the community, but will say that for many including myself, a sheer non-response for an extended timeframe could leave a feeling of being ignored. I also do understand that due to any number of reasons, moderators job requirments and large amount of forum posts could make it difficult for them to respond to every request. Which is why I had a thought of the following suggestion.

I thought that either a stand-alone bulletin board or segment in the current forum thread title for identified, investigating, fix in progress issues would be an idea that might help alleviate some of the "limbo" feelings players get from lack a of acknowledgment.
a "timeclock" could be added for example every 8hrs where an update for all listed issues will be announced. That could instill a sense of consistency and relieve any "when are we going to hear something"? Type Complaints.

I am aware that some moderators have commented that they are unable to give an update when they don't have one, which is totally understandable. IMO however, a statement of "hang in there folks, we have no new update at this time" periodically, could be recieved as an update regardless of breaking info and better than no response and not knowing when the next will come. I don't believe there are any underlying negative aspects to something like this, but I've been wrong more than my share. Just a suggestion like I said.

Comments

• RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    Much text.. but I also like the idea of more information with having such a thing.

You could do it like a SCRUM Board. (I truely hope your devs know what is meant.)

Known Issues | In Progress for next Release | Fixed
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    It is frustrating, that is for sure.
    When mods are questioned about responding to things brought up on here....they state that the purpose of this forum is so we can discuss issues amongst ourselves...not for us to pose questions to the mods. The problem with this is, we do not have any other lines of communication with Kabam. We could pose questions to support....but frankly support does not seem to understand the context/nuances of the game. It seems like they work off of a problem solving flowchart which means they are rarely helpful with these questions.
    Finally, when major problems pop up and are acknowledged here by mods....Kabam never seems to use the in-game message system to inform the players. A very small percentage of the game's player base actually uses these forums...so when a problem like the new "live-update" system occurs where Android users need to be aware that their device's cleaning system is the cause of repeated data downloads...those non-forum users never find out why this is happening. Why not post that info in an in-game message? I had friends ready to delete the game due to this issue until I explained what was happening.
  • Hey -

Thank you for the thoughtful suggestions and constructive feedback! We have a stickied 'known issues' thread in the bug forum itself that we have been updating but aren't happy with how it's formatted right now and would like to see some improvements made to it.

Definitely don't think there are negative aspects to this, and completely understand the desire for more information. We will be working to overhaul this and make it a bit easier to parse soon.

Thanks again for the comments. :)