**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Fair offer or not?

Good day,

Would you consider this a fair offer from Kabam?

Comments

• Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Good day,

Groot, Karnak and An empty slot (drax)
    Bruh this ain't even a nexus lol
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

Voltolos said:

Keniutek said:

God damn, people at Kabam need a reality check :lol::flushed:

This is the 6.2 completion offer. Its well over a year old
    It became 2 years old 2 days ago lmao
    Oh...
    I guess that just makes it better since its more than a year away from the Cav EQ and SQ
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,169 ★★★★★
    just no.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,393 ★★★★★

Good day,

Groot, Karnak and An empty slot (drax)
    Bruh this ain't even a nexus lol
    It's a possible future if he buys that offer
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    You can spend 400$ in Cavs and most likely get a 6*, possibly 2 and a bunch of 3, 4, and 5*s to include shards and such.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Why'd the op get so many disagrees tho? He's just asking a question :D
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 8,016 ★★★★★

Good day,

Not good offer but congrats on exploring Act 6 Chapter 2.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 19,064 Guardian
    Zan0 said:

Absolutely not for today's economy

When they first came out, I'm pretty certain I got the 6.1 offer. I don't think I got this one. It is interesting that when 6.1 first came out a rank 5 rank up gem was considered pretty good value for 12k units, but by the time I completed 6.2 I did not think a full 6* crystal was good value for the same 12k units. These days I would say anyone considering the 6.2 offer should spend the units on the monthly Cavalier completion offer. You get 5k 6* shards for just under 3000 units. That's basically a full 6* crystal for less than 6000 units, twice the value of the 6.2 offer (not counting the potions, but the Cav offer has a ton of those plus boosts as well).
  • Options

Apologies for hijacking the Thread a little, but I don't want to clutter the Forums with another one just for this. Basically, is this a good offer, or should I hold out for July 4th? I'll probably spend only 1k Units that day.

What combination will you be choosing?
  • Options

Apologies for hijacking the Thread a little, but I don't want to clutter the Forums with another one just for this. Basically, is this a good offer, or should I hold out for July 4th? I'll probably spend only 1k Units that day.

I would pass and hold the units. The odds are decent that some 1k J4 offer will be better, and to be honest at your progress level it is likely that just saving for masteries would likely also be better.

When you're starting out, you want to spend units on things that will give you the best long term benefit possible. Masteries are high on that list. Ranking up your best and most used champions comes next. If you're stuck on a piece of content you need to get past to continue to progress in the game and you are --->this close<--- to beating it, spending a few units to get past it (but not excessively) is also reasonable. Champions and champion crystals come last: they are random so you don't know if you will get something useful, and good champions come and go so you never know when a champ you invest in today will be outclassed by the next big thing tomorrow.

The Selector bundle does have rank up stuff, but that's a relatively small component of the entire bundle. And the actual value of that stuff is relatively low. To put it this way, a solo conqueror player could probably start their own one person solo alliance, do map one five straight days, and earn enough glory to buy the catalysts in the conqueror selector bundle. The rest of the stuff is decent value, but not stuff I would be spending the majority of my limited units on.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    400 bucks for a six star, some revives and health potions? Yeah no. Complete 7.1 and you get it for free.
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

I would pass and hold the units. The odds are decent that some 1k J4 offer will be better, and to be honest at your progress level it is likely that just saving for masteries would likely also be better.

When you're starting out, you want to spend units on things that will give you the best long term benefit possible. Masteries are high on that list. Ranking up your best and most used champions comes next. If you're stuck on a piece of content you need to get past to continue to progress in the game and you are --->this close
    Do you have any idea what the J4 offer for 1k might look like? I assume it changes every year, but there should be a general pattern to it, like a lot of offers in the game.
    This is what they looked like for conquerors last year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-t-dwEa_sg

Apparently the 1k unit offer contained 2000 4* shards, 3 4* rank up gems, 50 4* sig stones, 2000 5* shards, 3 T1alpha, 3 T4B, 2 T4CC, and 100k gold. In total, that seems a much better value proposition to me than the 850 unit conqueror selector bundle, and presumably this year's offer would likely be at least marginally better.

In fact, there's a 50/50 chance of it being a lot better, because of Kabam's stated goal to accelerate players to Uncollected. That could mean the J4 offers will be calibrated higher. That's only a guess, but I'd wait and see.
  • Options
    edited June 2021

What combination will you be choosing?
    5* Shards, 20 Sig Stones, T1 Alpha. The basic plan is to build up enough resources so that when I get lucky and pull an account changing 5* I'll have enough resources to take it straight to R4.
    Since you are planning to go R4, it would be difficult because you'll need 16 T1A and storage is only 15. I think the July 4 offer should be better.

When sig stone came via featured store, I bought all 22 (many said it was expensive). Yes, I agree but it was the only way for me to push the champ to high sig. I don't think you are doing that at the moment.

This was 2020's offer for Uncollected level.
  • Options
    Also, I would wait and see.

(Didn't notice forum threw first post into approval bin before resubmitting)