**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 Star R4 requirements and inventory storage capacity

Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136
I just noticed this and found it interesting. The requirements to take a 6 star to R4 include 3x T6B and 3x T3A but the inventory capacity is limited to 2 and 1 for those catalysts respectively. Maybe a sign of things to come? More summoner levels maybe?

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Maybe not more summoner levels, but some different level of progression that expands inventory, etc. Not a given, but a possibility, since progression levels are also usually locked behind a certain level of story content, which also might be the best way to finally collect the enough of the catalyst.
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136

Maybe not more summoner levels, but some different level of progression that expands inventory, etc. Not a given, but a possibility, since progression levels are also usually locked behind a certain level of story content, which also might be the best way to finally collect the enough of the catalyst.

I think this is most likely what will happen because I don’t remember if the requirements themselves were ever changed. Progression level makes sense. Might be tied to 7.3 or 7.4 completion.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    You need 22 T1a to take a 5* from r1 to r5, but there's room for only 12 T1a in your storage.... that right there is a much more accurate sign of things to come. The game is forcing you to play a meta-game of resource management which is something I kinda dislike tbh. If I wanted to stress out about resource management I'd go play Starcraft or something similar.
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    They could alternatively decrease the number of catalysts needed like when r5's came out.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

They could alternatively decrease the number of catalysts needed like when r5's came out.

Jep nobody remember there changed it from 4 to 2 if I’m remember correctly