Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

6 Star R4 requirements and inventory storage capacity

Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136
I just noticed this and found it interesting. The requirements to take a 6 star to R4 include 3x T6B and 3x T3A but the inventory capacity is limited to 2 and 1 for those catalysts respectively. Maybe a sign of things to come? More summoner levels maybe?

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,645 ★★★★★
    Maybe not more summoner levels, but some different level of progression that expands inventory, etc. Not a given, but a possibility, since progression levels are also usually locked behind a certain level of story content, which also might be the best way to finally collect the enough of the catalyst.
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136

Maybe not more summoner levels, but some different level of progression that expands inventory, etc. Not a given, but a possibility, since progression levels are also usually locked behind a certain level of story content, which also might be the best way to finally collect the enough of the catalyst.

I think this is most likely what will happen because I don’t remember if the requirements themselves were ever changed. Progression level makes sense. Might be tied to 7.3 or 7.4 completion.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    You need 22 T1a to take a 5* from r1 to r5, but there's room for only 12 T1a in your storage.... that right there is a much more accurate sign of things to come. The game is forcing you to play a meta-game of resource management which is something I kinda dislike tbh. If I wanted to stress out about resource management I'd go play Starcraft or something similar.
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    They could alternatively decrease the number of catalysts needed like when r5's came out.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,248 ★★★★★

They could alternatively decrease the number of catalysts needed like when r5's came out.

Jep nobody remember there changed it from 4 to 2 if I’m remember correctly