**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it actually RNG when opening crystals?

So I have been playing since December 2016, and every single month since January I have gotten a 4 star from a premium, and I see all of these posts about people being so unlucky, and just yesterday I got a 4 star Agent Venom from a premium. How is there this much disparity in the luck of players?

Comments

• Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Thats why its called luck isnt it, the fact that its random and you are either lucky, or your not?
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Some people open much more than others per month.
    Many of the people who complain about PHC you can't help but feel are a bit new to the game and are yet to learn what we have over time when it comes to crystals. Assuming they are new, I'm sure they aren't opening many and there is also the assumption that they are mad because they are probably spending units on them while keeping expectations high.
  • Options
    MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    I've gotten an average of 1 4* from PHC a month as well in fact I just got this guy from a prem yesterday. l29e0va0doeq.png
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It's RNG. They come and go. Sometimes I have random 4*s, other times it's months in-between.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,777 ★★★★★
    There was a guy posting on YouTube and he was /is nicknamed KabamCEO as his account is getting good champs. He started another and ... well, it's RNG.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,670 Guardian
    winterthur wrote: »
    There was a guy posting on YouTube and he was /is nicknamed KabamCEO as his account is getting good champs. He started another and ... well, it's RNG.

Of course, Seatin's 5* pull on the NYCC big wheel isn't going to help discourage the crystal conspiracy wackos.

Dave's T4CC spins, on the other hand, was some serious Chuck Woolery skill going on there.