**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Champ stops after 2 hits and stands there to get anailted

SnaponstewySnaponstewy Posts: 51
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
After 2 hits my champ stops attacking then gets mollywhoped in the next millennium. Happening a lot and I'm sock of having to deplete my units an resources for no fault of mine
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Idk how new you are, but do you happen to be using two medium attacks? Because after your 4th light or 2nd medium you need to either parry the enemy or back off until you have an opening.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    *annihilated 🧏🏾‍♂️
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,317 Guardian
    If you are on an older, or slower, or lesser spec device (even though technically still supported by game), could be not enough to play it without problems.

Also, after about every full quest, or several matches in Arena, would be best to close and restart the game. (and also periodically do a hard reboot of device itself).

I remember your situation happening a lot on my previous device, as if the inputs stopped being recognized after say a MLL or even just ML portions of attempting a full MLLLM because too much load on the processor.

(assuming Hammerbro's remark of 2x Mediums (swipes) without any Lights (taps) inbetween is not what you are doing).
  • Options
    SnaponstewySnaponstewy Posts: 51
    Mlllm is the input I'm using.im not that new..but I will try what had been sugested..I'm on a lg k51 by the way
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    Same here. Block and dashing back are all a gamble since this update. It was pronounced to me during the Rogue SOP fight.

*Sidebar-I honestly think that "Root" node they tested on us last year has something to do with it but because I'm not a dev, I don't have proof that "Root" is the root cause of this.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,317 Guardian

Mlllm is the input I'm using.im not that new..but I will try what had been sugested..I'm on a lg k51 by the way

LG K51, 2GHz Octa-core, with 3GB RAM, Android 9 or 10. Should be plenty.

So betting either occasional server connectivity lag, or resource drain / memory leak over time in game (restart game), or from doing other heavy use stuff like YT videos, etc (reboot device before going back to game)