**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Oversight by the Devs in cav EQ!

2»

Comments

• Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Welp, it's happened again. At least it's just Cyclops, but I can't use spelthy here for instance, and falcon's lockon duration is quite gimped in this matchup. Seems the Devs aren't listening.

Hitmonkey...
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Kill_Grey said:

Welp, it's happened again. At least it's just Cyclops, but I can't use spelthy here for instance, and falcon's lockon duration is quite gimped in this matchup. Seems the Devs aren't listening.

Haha knew you would comment on that. It's especially annoying with the mix master node as you pointed out. Maybe they're listening and decided to double down lol
    I guess Cyclops is just haunting me. Pulled him for the third time as a 6* yesterday, just to meet him on mix master in cav EQ... Oh well.

Elsa made quick work of him regardless, but I wasn't getting the degen from suicides because he's a mutant.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Hit Monkey, Crossbones, Nick Fury, Masacre, BWDO. Not exactly a problem.
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I guess that gimps a few counters but others just rise up. Mole God cares little and I didn't even notice Cykes was there.

Got to use my new R3 Ham in the Science one too. That was fun.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

I guess that gimps a few counters but others just rise up. Mole God cares little and I didn't even notice Cykes was there.

Got to use my new R3 Ham in the Science one too. That was fun.

NF 6*r3 didn’t notice this cykes either. Tap tap KO’d
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★
    I just feel like if you can’t/don’t want to handle a class disadvantage or bring a champ who doesn’t benefit from the global, what are you doing in Cav EQ difficulty? You have to go through much bigger challenges than that to unlock Cav
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★

I just feel like if you can’t/don’t want to handle a class disadvantage or bring a champ who doesn’t benefit from the global, what are you doing in Cav EQ difficulty? You have to go through much bigger challenges than that to unlock Cav

I see it in chat rooms, “but then I have class disadvantage”. Not sure why people are concerned over some attack rating decreased. Maybe a little bit longer of a fight, and some champions have abilities that can’t apply to the superior class (stealthy using slow on mutant), but outside of that there shouldn’t be as much of a concern.

Not to mention this eq you can bring someone like sorcerer supreme to cav eq 1.1. The player just wouldn’t get the passive fury’s.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

I see it in chat rooms, “but then I have class disadvantage”. Not sure why people are concerned over some attack rating decreased. Maybe a little bit longer of a fight, and some champions have abilities that can’t apply to the superior class (stealthy using slow on mutant), but outside of that there shouldn’t be as much of a concern.

Not to mention this eq you can bring someone like sorcerer supreme to cav eq 1.1. The player just wouldn’t get the passive fury’s.
    Yeah and really Cav EQ encourages roster depth, and if you have only one option for an entire class, and they have abilities that don’t work with class disadvantage id work on ranking up other champs.

Like if your only skill option is Stealthy, rank up another. Even rank 4 5* or r1 6* smash Cav EQ monthly in a small amount of hits.
  • Options

Who is that directed at?
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 773 ★★★★
    About Cyclops, he just shut down like only 1 champ, falcon still clap him just shorter lock on, tbh not even an issue, he doesn't even have any def ability.
  • Options
    Ebony_Naw said:

grfvb said:

devastating burn sir
    Not really. Just feels like he doesn't know Kill_Grey. Which is fine. There are many people here and not every member is going to remember each other. But if you know the OP, you would have a better understanding of where their comment was likely coming from.
    Yeah, it's fine. I just created the thread on behalf of lower Cavs with less diverse rosters. Just worried about the longevity of these kind of placements. Not sure how exactly the placements are decided, but if it's random, then soon enough, there would likely be some unnaturally tough matchups due to the global nodes and counter-class relationships (that a word?). I guess kabam decided to be a bit more lenient with these such placements since they removed the truly annoying nodes like diss track and buffed up (imagine sym supreme on buffed up all over again...).

Essentially, if these such placements just remain fodder defenders like phoenix and Cyclops, then it would be quite fine (even for lower Cavs I hope).
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Who is that directed at?
    I mean it’s not directed, but I just mean of all the challenges presented in Cav EQ, a class disadvantage isn’t hugely difficult.

I didn’t mean it as a dig at anyone so if it does come across that way then I apologise.
    It's all good, buddy :)