Rewards not showing and Kabam doesn’t give af

Dblstkd1Dblstkd1 Member Posts: 8
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
To start I have 3 accts. The oldest of which was started in 2018. I’ve spent a few thousand dollars overs the years between all 3 accts. Today I noticed randomly on each acct that when I finished the Langurian Castle event the path reward didn’t show up. I sent a support ticket and was asked to verify my accts by answering 5 different questions regarding each acct. The only one I couldn’t pinpoint was the first 2 purchases made on each acct. Apple doesn’t distinguish a purchase made from one Kabam acct or another. I explained this multiple times to support. There have been many times i’ve bought , for example Starlord’s wallet for multiple accts. There is no way to tell which accts purchased this through Apple. Because I couldn’t tell exactly what dates I made the first 2 purchases on all 3 accts, even the one started in 2018, support refuse to help me. Although I answered all other questions and even gave email addresses associated with each acct they absolutely WILL NOT help me because I cannot answer this one ridiculous question. Does anyone else remember the very first TWO purchases you ever made? Because of this I will no longer spend a dime on this game. If this is how they treat their customers then the game will spiral downward and eventually falter out. I understand security but come on! 4 out of 5 questions answered on 3 accts and no help whatsoever due to an inability to answer a question that cannot be answered. I even asked if there was any other way to verify besides this one question and received only the same question reposted in response. Sad. Very sad.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,935 ★★★★★
    It’s a visual bug. The rewards get added to where they go (ex: the 5 star sig stones didn’t appear on the ending screen for me but did in fact appear in my inventory)
  • Dblstkd1Dblstkd1 Member Posts: 8
    Thank you Spidey. That’s all I needed from them. If only they had recognized the issue and gave me some insight I would have been cool with it but they refused to help at all. Two different support personnel. Thank you for the help.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,935 ★★★★★
    Dblstkd1 said:

Thank you Spidey. That’s all I needed from them. If only they had recognized the issue and gave me some insight I would have been cool with it but they refused to help at all. Two different support personnel. Thank you for the help.

All cool man. Support is very finicky with everyone
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,303 Guardian
    Dblstkd1 said:

To start I have 3 accts. The oldest of which was started in 2018. I’ve spent a few thousand dollars overs the years between all 3 accts. Today I noticed randomly on each acct that when I finished the Langurian Castle event the path reward didn’t show up. I sent a support ticket and was asked to verify my accts by answering 5 different questions regarding each acct. The only one I couldn’t pinpoint was the first 2 purchases made on each acct. Apple doesn’t distinguish a purchase made from one Kabam acct or another. I explained this multiple times to support. There have been many times i’ve bought , for example Starlord’s wallet for multiple accts. There is no way to tell which accts purchased this through Apple. Because I couldn’t tell exactly what dates I made the first 2 purchases on all 3 accts, even the one started in 2018, support refuse to help me. Although I answered all other questions and even gave email addresses associated with each acct they absolutely WILL NOT help me because I cannot answer this one ridiculous question. Does anyone else remember the very first TWO purchases you ever made? Because of this I will no longer spend a dime on this game. If this is how they treat their customers then the game will spiral downward and eventually falter out. I understand security but come on! 4 out of 5 questions answered on 3 accts and no help whatsoever due to an inability to answer a question that cannot be answered. I even asked if there was any other way to verify besides this one question and received only the same question reposted in response. Sad. Very sad.

The security questions support asks are intended to be a set of questions that combined are things only the account holder would know, and someone who, say, hijacked the account wouldn't know. Someone who had hijacked your accounts would know the email address associated with the accounts because they would have to know that to log into them. There's a lot of things they could determine about the accounts by simply looking at the account. Purchase history, on the other hand, is not stored with the account or derivable by someone simply looking at the account, which is why they ask this question.

If you can come up with a question support could ask an owner of an account that someone else tampering with their account would not know and could not figure out, let me know and I will suggest it to Kabam.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Member Posts: 323 ★★

So this is just a visual bug, for sure?? We are still getting the rewards right??

Sorry this is kabam we are dealing with, I get the games very complex, but forgive me if I can't just take them at there word, lol.