**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ultron good not duped?

i know he is good but i just got one 4star and want to know if its worth it to take him past 3/30

Comments

• Options
    DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    He’s very good undupped still bleed immune and still regens at 50 and 25 % health
  • Options
    DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Ultron is great unduped. Consistent stun, evade, bleed and great regeneration (albeit only when you are taking a beating). He is also double immune. Well worth taking to 4/40.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Take him to 5/50... All 4 stars deserve 3/30.
  • Options
    TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    Ultron though his hits are weak, he is not a boss killer, ...but he is definitely the best path clearer along with ghost rider
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Mine is 4/40 and unduped. I don't use him as much as I used to because I've unlocked other champs, but he's still a very reliable utility champ when I know I'll be facing bleed/poison nodes.

As others have said, he doesn't hit very hard, but he is really easy to maintain a good hit streak with. One of his other issues is that because he's a robot, he doesn't have willpower so his only regen is at 50% & 25% health.
  • Options
    muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    he one of the few useful unduppes
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,663 Guardian
    edited October 2017
    Ultron is great unduped. Consistent stun, evade, bleed and great regeneration (albeit only when you are taking a beating). He is also double immune. Well worth taking to 4/40.

Actually, if you are just taking small amounts of damage he can still be great. One of the ways to leverage his healing is to allow chip damage to bring you just under 50% and then let the regen kick in and bring you way back up and then end the fight higher than you started.

Also, Ultron makes good use of potions. If you happen to end a fight at 45% health, say, just use a small potion or two to get to 51%, then let normal combat drop you down and trigger a heal. That tiny amount of potion heal becomes magnified into a huge heal.
  • Options
    kiddokiddo Posts: 18
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Actually, if you are just taking small amounts of damage he can still be great. One of the ways to leverage his healing is to allow chip damage to bring you just under 50% and then let the regen kick in and bring you way back up and then end the fight higher than you started.

Also, Ultron makes good use of potions. If you happen to end a fight at 45% health, say, just use a small potion or two to get to 51%, then let normal combat drop you down and trigger a heal. That tiny amount of potion heal becomes magnified into a huge heal.

you can also do double regen with masteries and minimizing damage taken. Just regen once when above 25% and then get hit until the regen reactivates on 50% which will boost you up to above 75

Again, you'll need the regen masteries for this to work