**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Opening 300-400k battle chips soon: regular or uncollected arena crystals?

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
Just as the title says, i will probably have closer to 400k bc on july 4th

Opening 300-400k battle chips soon: regular or uncollected arena crystals? 53 votes

Uncollected arena crystals
18%
World EaterOliverJWReferenceAckbar67No_oneukTripleUSktd3Erik_BloodaxeNalak8AlbinoDarkElf 10 votes
Regular arena crystals
54%
SnakeEyes69allinashesMalreck04PrathapCr7ms7rs7Santa_Psyche_Sham_Deadpool87Des99FenicoJaymix79ReignkingTWCapdevilasebXguard77ADwar616ŘïdđhįmAbhro12_3GiuliameijHoitadoraviXsharma 29 votes
Big gamble for thronebreaker arena crystals
26%
LiquidkoldIKONQacobMrspider568AATTIronGladiator22SwarmOfRavensAouxWouxThanks_D19ScrubhanValentinos13DarkKnight646JoshKosh557Schnoodle 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Whatever is the highest cost per crystal you can buy. They have the EXACT same rates, you'd only be saving yourself time.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

No_oneuk said:

Whatever is the highest cost per crystal you can buy. They have the EXACT same rates, you'd only be saving yourself time.

No, no.
    in regular u get more chance to get units because many crystals. ofc, math is easy
    If he has 400k battlechips then youd even it out. Yes, open regular crystals if you only need like 5 units to buy a revive or something but if you're opening lots of chips then it will just take longer to get roughly the same amount of units...
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Regular arena crystals
    No_oneuk said:

The rates might be same, but more crystals means better chances of actually achieving those rates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_large_numbers
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    400k uncollected. If you're lucky you'll get a boatload of units.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Regular arena crystals
    If you are not hunting for the Punisher justitie go with the regular version always. The odds might be even. The Higher Crystal have a far Higher risk because you can open less. So a relative bigger chance of getting only gold. Especially with low amounts of crystals you get from 400k
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    I already have 5k units for the 4th of july. My goals is as many units as possible to buy cavs. Already have 15 cav crystals in my stash.
  • Options
    mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Test it.

5 tb
    5 uc
    5 normal.

• Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    Big gamble for thronebreaker arena crystals
    The more the crystal costs, the more variance there will be. If you're looking to strike it big, go TB, but you could get 0 units this way to.

Over time, it won't matter, so I always go with TB, since I can hit a jackpot of 6* punisher (although not a great champ, arena points).