• Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    if she gets buffed, she would have more simps :D
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Elsa is already amaze

I think so, but if ronin gets a buff that would make her less desirable.

As skill class gets more powerful, Elsa slowly starts falling behind , mainly because the damage output gap will get wider.
    Isn’t this just the logical outcome of buffing champions 3 a month? Eventually any that don’t get a buff will be left behind, when it dwindles down to the last to be buffed they’ll have to start again.
    I don’t think Elsa is in a bad place , I don’t think ronin is either.

But I think they will balance champs where we can get some good balance for a long time.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Elsa is already amaze

As skill class gets more powerful, Elsa slowly starts falling behind , mainly because the damage output gap will get wider.
    Isn’t this just the logical outcome of buffing champions 3 a month? Eventually any that don’t get a buff will be left behind, when it dwindles down to the last to be buffed they’ll have to start again.

But I think they will balance champs where we can get some good balance for a long time.
    I agree, but eventually they will all need to be.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,165 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Jaded said:

Texas_11 said:

Elsa is already amaze

I agree, but eventually they will all need to be.
    Yeah I'm not sure that that is a new discussion, it's fairly logical.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    She don't need one. In right hand she's already a monster. But if there's anything can be changed or add then just give her a immunity or Just extend her sp 3 buff duration
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

She don't need one. In right hand she's already a monster. But if there's anything can be changed or add then just give her a immunity or Just extend her sp 3 buff duration

Bleed resist