**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What if Elsa got buffed?

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
What do you guys think she will need in order to be better.

If I had to think about it, I would like a fury added to her kit; I would also like busted debuffs to also act as a passive heal block.

I would like for disorient to stack on reload instead of one stack.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Don't duplicate your threads
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 543 ★★★

You made the thread!!! lol

He actually already made it but it was only up for a minute or two before it was deleted.
    This is the second attempt
  • Options

Don't duplicate your threads

It was deleted. Before I could add a comment in.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I figure I’ll copy and paste my suggestion here, as it’s specifically about an Elsa buff

I’d love her non damaging debuff shrug off to be faster, it’s a little annoying against void to get up to 5 ticks of damage, especially when he can tick for up to 600, meaning 3000 damage from one debuff. Even more if his attack is boosted further from nodes.

Also, as a nice to have, let her select rounds at the start of the fight so you can choose to apply incinerate or coldsnap
  • Options

Can you imagine puff if Ronin becomes a monster and Elsa gets left behind.

I also was chatting on the merged ronin thread I had some ideas, but Elsa wasn’t to sure what I would be looking for out of her.

Curious to see what people think she would need if they think she is not a good champ in their eyes.
  • Options

I figure I’ll copy and paste my suggestion here, as it’s specifically about an Elsa buff

I’d love her non damaging debuff shrug off to be faster, it’s a little annoying against void to get up to 5 ticks of damage, especially when he can tick for up to 600, meaning 3000 damage from one debuff. Even more if his attack is boosted further from nodes.

Also, as a nice to have, let her select rounds at the start of the fight so you can choose to apply incinerate or coldsnap

I do think every skill champ should have disorient in their kit , she doesn’t have that.

I also like your idea of pre fights for rounds.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    Elsa is already amaze
  • Options

Elsa is already amaze

I think so, but if ronin gets a buff that would make her less desirable.

As skill class gets more powerful, Elsa slowly starts falling behind , mainly because the damage output gap will get wider.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    she already has great damage though especially when duped. i don't know why Elsa is even in a debate as not good. she is one of my favorite champs and is so clutch in many situations especially unique ones. debuff shrug, bypass stun immunity, evade counter, incinerate counter .. crazy SP2 damage and her degen mechanic is often useful outside of AW.

to each their own though i suppose but she's one of my favorites. to answer the question though ... she could use one more round type to add a petrify on the defender ..that would be killer lol
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★

I have a great Elsa buff idea with just a few tweaks it could make her an undisputed top 3 skill (even to those Ronin weirdos)

Character Class: SKILL
    Basic Abilities: Bleed, Cruelty, Precision, Disorient

PASSIVE
    • When Elsa would Miss an Attack or be Evaded she gains a Cruelty Passive increasing Critical Damage by 247.19. Max 7 stacks.

SWORD ATTACKS
    • Attacks using the Sword has a 15% chance to inflict Bleed dealing 413.7 Direct Damage over 7 seconds. Critical Strikes using the Sword have a 100% to inflict Bleed.
    • Intercepting attacks has +666.67 Critical Rating.
    • Against Bleed Immune Champions gain a Cruelty Passive when Elsa would inflict a Bleed.

STANCE PREPARATION
    • Elsa prepares her Stances by performing light attacks. Light 1 prepares Guard Stance, Light 2 prepares Wraith Stance, and Light 3 prepares Demon Stance.
    • Dodging back after preparing a stance makes Elsa enter a Stance. Stances are not affected by Ability Accuracy Reduction.
    • When entering a new Stance, gain a Cruelty Passive increasing Critical Damage by 247.19. Max 7 stacks.
    WHEN ENTERING A STANCE
    • When reaching 7 Cruelty Passives, gain a Precision Passive increasing Critical Rating by 3714.29 for 15 seconds.
    GUARD STANCE
    • Well Timed Blocks activate the Parry Mastery, stunning opponents even if their attack is projectile based. Elsa gains +35% chance to Perfect Block.
    • Entering this stance has a 100% chance to Purify a Debuff.
    WRAITH STANCE
    • All attacks reduce Defensive Ability Accuracy by 40%.
    DEMON STANCE
    • All Bleeds gain +75% Ability Accuracy and can be inflicted on Blocked hits.
    SPECIAL 1: Ambush from the Mists
    • A surprise smoke bomb throw allows an opening for a swift somersault and sword strike combination.
    • Disorients the opponent reducing Defensive Ability Accuracy by 40% and Block Proficiency by 50% for 8 seconds.
    • Enters a prepared Stance.

SPECIAL 2: Split the River
    • A deadly throwing star creates space for a high-flying acrobatic cutting maneuver.
    • Inflicts a Bleed that deals 413.7 Direct Damage over 7 seconds for each active Cruelty Passive.
    • Removes all Cruelty Passives.

SPECIAL 3: Marksman’s Revenge
    • Utilizing her sword and bow, Elsa splits an arrow on her blade for a special two-for-one assault.
    • Gain a Fury Passive increasing Attack Rating by 236.4 for 35 seconds. Each active Cruelty Passive increases the Attack Rating by an additional 236.4.

SIGNATURE ABILITY: Unrelenting Agility - When Attacked
    • While at 7 Cruelty Passives, Elsa gains Evasion on the next incoming hit for 1.50 seconds. Removes all Cruelty Passives when Elsa Evades an attack. Successful Evades do not grant Stance Abilities.
    • When Elsa Evades an attack, gain a Fury Passive increasing Attack Rating by 236.17 for 7 seconds.
    🙃😁
    This looks like ronin's abilities and nobody claims that he is top three skill so how would giving Elsa his kit make her top three skill?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yes that’s the joke Daws
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Literally only want a pre fight so I can choose what rounds to start with. Thats it.
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

I have a great Elsa buff idea with just a few tweaks it could make her an undisputed top 3 skill (even to those Ronin weirdos)

PASSIVE
    • When Elsa would Miss an Attack or be Evaded she gains a Cruelty Passive increasing Critical Damage by 247.19. Max 7 stacks.

SWORD ATTACKS
    • Attacks using the Sword has a 15% chance to inflict Bleed dealing 413.7 Direct Damage over 7 seconds. Critical Strikes using the Sword have a 100% to inflict Bleed.
    • Against Bleed Immune Champions gain a Cruelty Passive when Elsa would inflict a Bleed.

STANCE PREPARATION
    • Elsa prepares her Stances by performing light attacks. Light 1 prepares Guard Stance, Light 2 prepares Wraith Stance, and Light 3 prepares Demon Stance.
    • Dodging back after preparing a stance makes Elsa enter a Stance. Stances are not affected by Ability Accuracy Reduction.
    • When entering a new Stance, gain a Cruelty Passive increasing Critical Damage by 247.19. Max 7 stacks.
    WHEN ENTERING A STANCE
    • When reaching 7 Cruelty Passives, gain a Precision Passive increasing Critical Rating by 3714.29 for 15 seconds.
    GUARD STANCE
    • Well Timed Blocks activate the Parry Mastery, stunning opponents even if their attack is projectile based. Elsa gains +35% chance to Perfect Block.
    WRAITH STANCE
    DEMON STANCE
    • A surprise smoke bomb throw allows an opening for a swift somersault and sword strike combination.
    • Disorients the opponent reducing Defensive Ability Accuracy by 40% and Block Proficiency by 50% for 8 seconds.

• A deadly throwing star creates space for a high-flying acrobatic cutting maneuver.
    • Inflicts a Bleed that deals 413.7 Direct Damage over 7 seconds for each active Cruelty Passive.

• Utilizing her sword and bow, Elsa splits an arrow on her blade for a special two-for-one assault.
    • Gain a Fury Passive increasing Attack Rating by 236.4 for 35 seconds. Each active Cruelty Passive increases the Attack Rating by an additional 236.4.

• While at 7 Cruelty Passives, Elsa gains Evasion on the next incoming hit for 1.50 seconds. Removes all Cruelty Passives when Elsa Evades an attack. Successful Evades do not grant Stance Abilities.
    • When Elsa Evades an attack, gain a Fury Passive increasing Attack Rating by 236.17 for 7 seconds.
    🙃😁
    This looks like ronin's abilities and nobody claims that he is top three skill so how would giving Elsa his kit make her top three skill?
    Think he copy pasted parts of ronins abilities and just changed everything to include elsas name lmao.
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

DawsMan said:

PASSIVE

SWORD ATTACKS

STANCE PREPARATION
    WHEN ENTERING A STANCE
    GUARD STANCE
    WRAITH STANCE
    DEMON STANCE

🙃😁
    Think he copy pasted parts of ronins abilities and just changed everything to include elsas name lmao.
    I know. I treated it mundanely to remove the funniness.
  • Options

Yes that’s the joke Daws

Yeah still doesn't explain why it would make her top three tho. I don't see how that fits into the joke as no one has claimed (to the best of my knowledge) that ronin is top three. Cuz he isn't. He's not that guy.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

But it's supposed to automatically select the appropriate ammunition depending on what the opponent is immune to so you are getting the appropriate rounds, it's just certain Champs are double immune, which screws you over like Mephisto or Torch.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

H3t3r said:

DawsMan said:

PASSIVE

SWORD ATTACKS

STANCE PREPARATION
    WHEN ENTERING A STANCE
    GUARD STANCE
    WRAITH STANCE
    DEMON STANCE

🙃😁
    You must be fun at parties
  • Options

DawsMan said:

H3t3r said:

DawsMan said:

PASSIVE

SWORD ATTACKS

STANCE PREPARATION
    WHEN ENTERING A STANCE
    GUARD STANCE
    WRAITH STANCE
    DEMON STANCE

🙃😁
    You must be fun at parties
    Can't make bad jokes if you aren't invited to parties :D . And I treated it mundanely to get to the point, I knew it was a joke, my focus was on elsa becoming top three with ronins kit.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

But it's supposed to automatically select the appropriate ammunition depending on what the opponent is immune to so you are getting the appropriate rounds, it's just certain Champs are double immune, which screws you over like Mephisto or Torch.
    It would make her a better evade counter that didn’t need to wait for the opponent to evade first.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

I also was chatting on the merged ronin thread I had some ideas, but Elsa wasn’t to sure what I would be looking for out of her.

Curious to see what people think she would need if they think she is not a good champ in their eyes.
    Bahahhahahhahahahahhahah *evil laugh continues*
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    If Elsa is a Top 5 Skill like MANY say then Kabam shouldn’t buff her
  • Options

Texas_11 said:

Ronin becomes worse...
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Texas_11 said:

Ronin becomes worse...
    Good news for Elsa fans is that they wont have to deal with me because i would quit the game
  • Options

H3t3r said:

Texas_11 said:

Ronin becomes worse...
    Good news for Elsa fans is that they wont have to deal with me because i would quit the game
    I'm an elsa fan. I wouldn't consider it good news.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Yes that’s the joke Daws

Yeah still doesn't explain why it would make her top three tho. I don't see how that fits into the joke as no one has claimed (to the best of my knowledge) that ronin is top three. Cuz he isn't. He's not that guy.
    Yes that’s the joke Daws

The Elsa v Ronin debate has been a huge one, so I did a playful jab of saying that Ronin is so much better he should replace her entirely, which I don’t actually agree with hence it being a joke.

I say top 3 to jab at both fan clubs as a way of saying “why are you arguing over which above average skill champ is better when they aren’t even at the top of their class” (think Hyperion vs CGR: both of them are at the top of their class so it’s makes more sense for there to be such debate than two high demigod tiers)

Have a made myself mundanely clear?
  • Options

DawsMan said:

Yes that’s the joke Daws

Yes that’s the joke Daws

The Elsa v Ronin debate has been a huge one, so I did a playful jab of saying that Ronin is so much better he should replace her entirely, which I don’t actually agree with hence it being a joke.

I say top 3 to jab at both fan clubs as a way of saying “why are you arguing over which above average skill champ is better when they aren’t even at the top of their class” (think Hyperion vs CGR: both of them are at the top of their class so it’s makes more sense for there to be such debate than two high demigod tiers)

Have a made myself mundanely clear?
    No, you've made yourself regularly clear. And ok.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Elsa is already amaze

I think so, but if ronin gets a buff that would make her less desirable.

As skill class gets more powerful, Elsa slowly starts falling behind , mainly because the damage output gap will get wider.
    Isn’t this just the logical outcome of buffing champions 3 a month? Eventually any that don’t get a buff will be left behind, when it dwindles down to the last to be buffed they’ll have to start again.