**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to R3 for my first mutant. White or red Magneto?

JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
I'm almost ready to 6* r3 a mutant class. Who should it be?

I'm leaning to White Magneto he is just amazing with his shutting down limber and having specials reversed. Though I do like red magneto and his wp gains from bleed and shock immunity.

Who to R3 for my first mutant. White or red Magneto? 29 votes

Red Magneto (unawakened)
75%
Alfa_Pigeonthanks4playingAKTEKyuwHeattblasttAdvLogan00Stellarshadow_lurker22EtjamaKevo9513FiiNCHNockoParam1988MaxLeeSparx265GlassbackDawsManFerahgoCap45 22 votes
White Magneto (awakened)
17%
Kill_GreyWHO_DAT_SAINTS24AouxWouxJoseOkAJ007 5 votes
ArchAngel (unawakened)
6%
ddomScrubhan 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Godofwar2009Godofwar2009 Posts: 2
    edited June 2021
    bot are very useful, tho I think red mags has more offensive use, but white mags I think is good for support, so I think it depends on what u need, I really can't vote cause its personal preference, ask alliance mates on what the alliance needs. i would say live white mags at r2, take red mags. The Sig ability is not a dealbreaker, but its really nice allowing u to tank basic combos. Whoever u use more I think is the one to go for
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Red Magneto (unawakened)
    Wags can do stuff, but most of the time you are going to bring him in for that prefight. Mags will clear a ton of content while having a r2 wags to do good damage and prefight.
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    Red Magneto (unawakened)
    Red mags without a doubt, he is such a beast.