**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should my TB rank up be?

EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I’m very close to exploring 7.1. When I do, I plan to select skill from the selector and form a skill t5cc. From there, I have a few options to rank up. I also have a cosmic t5cc, feel free to campaign for heimdall or Phoenix if you like them.

Who should my TB rank up be? 55 votes

Stealthy
43%
benshbmmmbanyasMagrailothosKuzuri_1832Advshadow_lurker22Luke9523Kill_GreyddomDarkraider234UvoginBonzodavidSteel_Ball_RunMaxLeeFaseehOminiManScrubhanDarkKnight646Geralt_123Cap45 24 votes
Moon Knight
3%
The_Sentry06JoshKosh557 2 votes
Killmonger
9%
Lvernon15RockypantherxEtjamaDawsManYodabolt21 5 votes
Kingpin
40%
SungjnameplaspseudosaneCr7ms7rs7FloorKillerPulyamanQacobTivjyotabqberWhoDaPooAstoundsPolygonYsFParam1988LpooAgent_X_zzzHoitadoAJ007Draconic_12Captain_Montica 22 votes
Aegon
3%
yuwKiller354 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    And yes, that is a rank 2 moon knight in that picture
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Moon Knight
    Moonknight easily
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Very interesting poll results so far. My R3 Skill options are also Kingpin, KM and Stealthy and I'm VERY surprised to see the votes so far.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Killmonger
    Kingpin is really good for 7.2 and will probably be good (not the best option) but all round hits pretty hard in content. Kilmonger has a lot of utility, can hit much better damage awakened. He makes winter solider a truck, void more sustainable especially with suicides, and with black panther you get 1 sp 3 and just keep doubling those bleeds. Long ramp up but huge potential. Stealthy is a really good champion.

Need someone for 7.2 and a debuff shrugger? Kingpin

Need a lot of utility, but may need to wait on damage till awakening? Kilmonger

Stealthy has different utility and great damage.

In short, you can't go wrong between those three. Aegon would be dumb, and if you really liked moonknight I think you would rank him up. If you are considering it, asking the forums, don't go with him. Maybe do it if a buff gets announced. Stealthy is looking like your best option. Sorry, this wasn't 'in short'.
    Oh, I probably should show where I’m at in terms of content.

Variants:
    7- cleared 1st 2 chapters
    6- Haven’t started lol
    5-explored
    4-Explored
    3-Partially explored
    2-Haven’t start
    1-why would I even try lmao, I think I did the first chapter for fast 6 star shards once though
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Kingpin
    Glad to see kp in the lead. Stealthy is vastly overrated
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Kingpin
    This is my personal opinion based on my gameplay style, so don't hate me. Kingpin is an absolute beast after his update. Pair him with hood who got a pretty good update which should come out soon, and you got a solid team.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Stealthy
    Actually go with godpin since you haven't started variant 6.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,362 ★★★★★
    Stealthy
    I went with Stealthy over Kingpin, but either would be a really good rank-up.

For me, Stealthy counters stuff that is more of a problem than KP's ability to deal with debuffs and has even more utility than people give him credit for.

That Slow doesn't just counter Unstoppable and Evade; for Stealthy it counters Miss as well.

And with IMIW on the team, it counters Incinerate and Shock as well (including EMP modification) which a lot of people don't appreciate. It's equally good for IMIW's plasma effects.

The Enervate debuffs aren't much cop, but can occasionally be useful against opponents with during Energise effects.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Killmonger
    What did you expect from me?
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Stealthy
    I think this is easy. Just pick the one you like the most out of kingpin, killmonger and stealthy. They're all at simialrish objective level
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Stealthy
    I’ve seen so much gameplay and I know stealthy does so much annoying fights, and his damage is incredible. Kingpin is really nice to use too but I find that he’s not reliable. If ur fighting abomination and ur getting poisoned a lot, he only purifies some of that so u still take a lot of damage. That’s just not enough for me so stealthy is better option. He’s got most utility and damage in this poll
  • Kingpin
    Kingpin or Killmonger. Both have crazy utility and benefit from r3. Unduped KP edges KM (my heart pains to say it).
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Stealthy
    GagoH said:

Glad to see kp in the lead. Stealthy is vastly overrated

Na man, spelthy is most definitely NOT overrated. The people who have used him to solo abyss fights, and in tricky situations like gwenmaster boss (who I soloed multiple times today with him) know exactly how valuable he is.

I went with stealthy. While I adore moon knight, he is garbage. I don’t like using kingpin, and killmonger is kinda a noodle.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Killmonger
    Edeuink said:

I went with stealthy. While I adore moon knight, he is garbage. I don’t like using kingpin, and killmonger is kinda a noodle.

Kewl. Enjoy Sop, missed GMG (sad), and join the club where we inform cavalier players about how easy act six is and how forming t5cc isn't rng reliant. You've earned it.

For disagree legal reasons, this is a joke.