**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance quest issues

Is there a problem with aq or did I miss something somewhere? I thought only officers and leaders was the only ones able to start aq, but one of my members says they started the last one (I was away for a day). So is this a glitch, did it change?

Comments

• Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    I had that too. It might be since the aq automatically starts it says the first person to enter started it
  • Options
    CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    No, he actually changed our setup
  • Options
    CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    I’m not trying to be rude, and maybe the disagreement is with the fact that they haven’t had any issues, however I don’t understand how that could be the case with my last comment; but how can someone disagree with an issue MY alliance is experiencing?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,641 Guardian
    “thought only Officers could start an AQ”…

Well, no, not exactly anymore, and probably where the disagrees are coming from.
    They never made a new Alliance Pane message to say “xxx Configured AQ”, so it still only shows the same “xxx Started AQ” as before.
    But since really there isn’t a “Start AQ” button anymore, that message shows up when the first person goes in to JOIN the AQ. (which is not discounting the whole other problem of that then triggering a second countdown timer before anyone else to join).
    Anyways, when that first person goes to JOIN (and yes, it can be anybody, not just Officer), the Alliance Pane message just says that is the person who “Started AQ”.

The other issue of whether a non-officer can actually Modify an already configured week of AQ settings is debatable (or whether they can configure it from scratch without an Officer having first done so), and if any alliance truly can show that is the case, then that is a bug (saw one other thread mention a non-Officer changed it but just for Day-1).
    But since there is no “xxx Configured AQ” message, there’s really no way to tell whether some officer did it or someone else. You’re taking people's words for it.